Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 21:08:29
Page:  1 
Empty district NPCs clarification Started by: Squishy on Aug 22, '23 19:23

For further clarification to ensure there is no confusion:

To avoid NPCs spawned by empty districts, there needs to be a fully functional crew that is complete, not a "this crew is there for the purpose to be a crew, not temp placeholders to game the system to avoid NPCs".

This includes an auth thread, crew details, CL, RHM and LHM.

This is done by manual review, and the current events/stats/climate will be taken into consideration to determine if extra time is needed to achieve this (Or in some specific circumstances, if there should be an exemption to a part of the qualifications).

The safest assumption is that all of these criteria should be met before the NPC spawn time shown on the crew page.

Report Post Tips: 13 / Total: $340,000 Tip
To: Panzer
Sent: Dec 30, '23 17:54
Subject: Ketamine to stave off a NPC invasion of South Side

***Mass Mail to all Upper Structures***
***Mass Mail To All Residents Of Las Vegas***
Dear leaders and citizens,

Just a quick note to inform you all that with consent of all the coastal leaders and agreement with Don Kr3zy, it was decided that Don Ketamine shall set up her temporary operations to ensure proper control of the South Side of Chicago after the death of BlueEyes.

These operations are only temporary in nature until StreetFame is able to open his own operations again after his sentence by the federal government has expired.

So as per usual, no shooting this HQ is sanctioned and protected by myself and the leaders of the other coastal cities.

Have a pleasant day,

Fluff
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Dec 30, 23:09:31 SonnyFranzese has demoted you to Gangster.
Dec 30, 23:09:25 Your CL has violently disarmed you and removed all auths.
Dec 30, 23:01:15 You've been given the nod to purchase up to 16 units of drugs
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

@pranzer I am sure it was simply a correspondence issue. Ketamine is doing her best to hold Chicago together and will remain in the gap while Chicago is rebuilt.

Report Post Tip

panzer, my apologies. 

Report Post Tip
I'll leave this where it belongs. All I'll say is izzy has confirmed what they must and must not do with this auth. And I'm personally happy with what he has explained to those involved.
Report Post Tip

I'm going to toss my two cents into the topic that landed a couple crew leaders into the slammer. I have been thinking about this situation for the past day. And it would give me great pleasure to RP this situation. My idea has me excited. We would need ALL involved-on deck. A time frame to expeditiously recruit additional panel.   

Hint: My opening statement would be exactly the reason we are here. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

RP it, Flippy

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Empty district NPCs clarification
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL