Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 15:41:15
Page:  1 
MR Fantasy Football League '23 Started by: Professor on Aug 24, '23 15:58

I am trying to get a gauge on the interest level of having a league amongst us. I know I have seen a few people bring it up in #Main and there seems to have been some interest. But, until now nobody has really gotten the ball rolling so I figured I would throw this out there and see if we can get enough people to run one.

I run a few leagues that I am in and I use Yahoo mostly. I find that their system is 10x better than ESPN and other competitors. But, I am open to whatever everybody else would like to do. We can do a small buy in or a large one and work out format ect ect if we get enough interest.

With regular season starting in exactly two weeks from today, the time is now! SO, are YOU interested?

Report Post Tip

Oh hey, I was gonna make a thread about this but totally forgot.

So, we've had an MR league on ESPN for three years now, but we've only had 6 players. We're wanting to expand to at least 8, maybe 10 players if we can get them. Buy in is 10 credits, runner up gets their money back and winner takes the rest. Contact me directly if interested!

Report Post Tip

Foozball?

Report Post Tip

We had an MR fantasy football league for a few years many years ago. Yahoo hosts a pretty decent, free fantasy football league. The clock is ticking to get it started before the beginning of the regular season, though. If anyone starts one up, I'll join in, but they better get it started soon if we want to be ready to go for Week One.

Report Post Tip
I honestly opened this hoping that you’d be talking about football as the world knows it but you’re referring to the game where the ball is kicked probably once every 10 mins. Truly don’t understand why it’s called football in America.
Report Post Tip

You are thinking of "soccer", which is a women's sport. But back to the topic at hand, my fantasy football team took a giant shit this year. I was delighted that I got the overall top pick, and I took Patrick Mahommes. Common sense, right? Then he went on to put up very mediocre numbers all season. Can't fucking win. I would have been better off with the last pick, which would have given me top priority in the waiver wires.

Report Post Tip
Soccer, a womans sport? Lolz.

When American Football loses all their padding, then they can judge other sports. Its generally a bunch of fat guys grabbing each other and constantly throwing an egg shaped ball, why is it even called football?!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: MR Fantasy Football League '23
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL