Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:56:47
Page:  1 
PouponMe's Deli Creation Started by: PouponMe on Oct 15, '11 01:57

A not so familiar looking face...erm...sandwich scoots to the edge of a counter in a local Chicago Delicatessen. Up until now I was just a sandwich. However, thanks to Roman I now have a voice! I only wish you didn't cut a permanent frown!

Looking to the people and foods that are walking by and sitting in the cooler next to the beer

Feta, Roman, Calzones lend me your Olives!

My mother (a not so beautiful open faced roast beef sandwich, god rest her soul, she was drowned in brown gravy and eaten by an over weight valet from a broken down theater in the slums being used as a front business for some guy we wont mention), once told me "PouponMe, you are one condiment short of a tasty sandwich!" and thank goodness, its kept me alive this long!

But alas, as my name suggests, I need fulfillment. I need someone to Poupon Me! The only thing missing from this perfect sandwich is a lovely spread of Dijon to coat the inside of my top piece of bread!

And while you're at it Beer me too! After all whats better than a perfect sandwich with a beer!

Tell me, what is your favorite deli creation? I am doing some research for my own deli I hope to open someday. I might even pay you for your creations should they make the menu!

What do you got?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: PouponMe's Deli Creation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL