Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:08:17
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
For SL, Jacob_Long and silenzeikillyouv3 Started by: No1Gangster on Oct 15, '11 17:15

An SL Boss approached me, asking how I was.  I accused him of being a memberwhore.  This is how to discusses his Associates with people he doesn't know.  Unfortunately for him, this particular person that he doesn't know cares about standards and is exposing him for what he is; a member whore.

To: No1Gangster
Sent: Oct 15, '11 17:11
Subject: 

thats good and no im not i dont want anymore assocites these ones dont even work so i cant trust anyone else 

Report Post Tip

I don't think he member whore you if he never even asked for you to join the crew? So, that's not member whoring...

Report Post Tip

That fucker memberwhored me!@!!!!

Report Post Tip

'i dont want anymore assocites'

wow. uber begging for your hand in marriage that...

Madara runs off to find some tomatoes and cabages

its iportant to eat vegitables! =)

Report Post Tip

This is terribly amusing.

Report Post Tip

I can't understand a word anyone has said in here.

Report Post Tip

This guy is special.  He approaches a stranger on the Streets - then is accused of being a member whore, then denies this, stating that his own associates, members of SL, don't work for him any more.

Classic.

Report Post Tip

This whole speech is classic....

Classic stupidity.

Take note children, this is what NOT to do when calling out someone for memberwhoring without editing the mail first. DUH!

Lotta flicks her cigarette into the street and saunters off, shaking her head and chuckling

Report Post Tip

LottaBEssen I have never seen you before. The fuck are you just standing there?

Report Post Tip

Lotta stops and turns around to address the young man who apparently can't see

Young man, I am hardly standing, I am walking....away. See? Watching how this works....

Walks away

Report Post Tip

So in other words a man walks up to you and greets you and immediately jump down his throat calling him a "member whore" and then run to the streets to tell everyone about it. Was your goal to embarrass him? Or get yourself mocked relentlessly? Cause you've succeeded in the later but not so much in the former.

Report Post Tip

The later?  Aye, Bismarck.  Whatever.

Report Post Tip

Accuse me of liking kittens, then show everyone a picture of me putting one in a bin. That would make about as much sense as this speech.

Report Post Tip

Furby - off you go and stifle free speech elsewhere,  You're an ineffectual, ball-less, soul-less, influence-less nobody of a leader.  

Report Post Tip

That is very true. So are many other crew leaders now days. Its rather funny

Report Post Tip

Stifle free speech? Yes, that's my motive. I've always been one for oppression and all that jazz.

Honestly mate, this time: You, nail, head. Good work.

Report Post Tip

What is this? A bitter bitch parade? Are you recruiting these people to come out and agree with your pointless bullshit?

Let's make it simple, the question "how are you doing?" is not member whoring.

Report Post Tip

While I agree with you, BobTheAstronut, I often see people being called member whores for asking 'How are you doing?'.
Obviously, some people do not wish to be approached in the streets by anybody, for whatever reason.
Or, I should say, some people can't wait to receive any message, no matter what it contains, so that they can go to the streets or coffeeshops pointing fingers and shouting 'Ho! Ho! Member Ho!'

Report Post Tip

We as leaders and sponsors are expected to encourage new blood to stick around. We are expected to do this by approaching them ourselves or having members of our crew approach them. This is done to introduce them to the world that we enjoy our selves.

When we do so we are labled whores.

The people at City Hall are concerned that those that visit once and don't return are increasing.

This first level of contact is a way to stop that from happening. Who wants to stay somewhere people won't talk to them?

So how are we supposed to keep these people around if every approach made is seen as a "whoring attempt"?

If one of you could come up with an answer I'd love to hear it either here or in my mailbox. Have we really come to a point where we cannot even do the simplest things to help our cities grow and add some variety to the bloodlines that populate them without being called "whores"?

Report Post Tip

If it was the first time that this person had adopted this approach, then perhaps - but it wasn't.  It was the third or fourth.

Also, as it absolutely clear from the thread, it's his attitudes to his current Associates that's amusing.

* looks above *

Shouldn't you be manning the fort at Las Vegas keeping an eye out for the Dirty Dozen?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: For SL, Jacob_Long and silenzeikillyouv3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL