Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:08:31
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Kuku's Nest Started by: Dexter on Oct 16, '11 02:50

So many bloodlines.

So many false accusations, false profits, and lies.

How many times are you going to come back from the dead to annoy us?

It's getting very tiresome........

Hell, your already working on getting J_Kuku shot.

Too bad we couldn't petition to get your -48 removed when you birth another abomination.

My question is this.......Why say your a writer if nobody wants to read what you write?

Isn't the purpose of a writer to write shit that people wanna read?

The only reason we comment on your scrawls on the wall is because we can't stand to hear your shit.

I haven't the slightest idea why you don't change your name and try to make something of yourself.

All i've seen lately is a pile of shit that we keep stepping in by mistake.

In closing, please do us a favor and put that small pistol in your mouth and squeeze the trigger.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

*falls asleep at the non-existing paragraphs of the above shitty story"

OMELET DU FROMAGE! OMELETE DU FROMAGE.

Report Post Tip

I wasn't asking for comments from nobodies.

It's not a story.....It's the truth.

Report Post Tip

It may very well be the truth, but also the truth...this kind of speech just encourages him.   There's a saying - any publicity is good publicity.  So, this speech, for all the truth that it holds, will just serve to encourage Mr. Kuklinski more. 

Better course of action - ignore.

It's how we train the dog (and works on kids too) - ignore the attention seeking.

Report Post Tip

True, it's hard to cage the rage though lol.

Report Post Tip

And who are you exactly to judge if I am a nobody or a somebody?

There's a lot of things to be said about Kuklinski, however... his writing is actually quite interesting.
Is there truth in every word he delivers? I doubt that. But just the content of his speeches alone beats this crappy "truth" you published.

It's fairly contradicting aswell, you want someone to go away yet you're calling him out.
The thing is, and poorly educated people such as yourself will never get this, that if you give something attention it will rarely ever go away. You're feeding it.

I know Kuklinski well and barely ever see eye to eye with him, but his speeches are entertaining and provoking. Quite the joy, frankly.

So, in short. You just gave Kuklinski exactly what he wanted. Good job, dickhead.

Report Post Tip

I didn't know jibberish was entertaining or provoking.......

Glad to know you see his trash as that, dickhead.

Report Post Tip

Clearly his speeches are provoking as here we are discussing his... speeches...
And for me YOUR jibberish is fairly entertaining.

Don't worry... you'll figure it out someday... nob.

Report Post Tip

I slightly agree with nautica. not the dickhead part, but publicity is publicity, and people still Comment on kuku's posts... Even if they are lies, he's like the news/media... You can't believe everything, sometimes you can believe nothing...

His writing is interesting, I can get a chuckle or a 'what the hell' out of it, they get a load of attention, whether it be hateful or otherwise...

And even if he didn't get publicity, he'd probably still write stuff.

Report Post Tip

I wrote the statement above beofre 3:30 MR time, and did not see the two above comments about jibberish.

Report Post Tip

Paxton, we are all encouragers for the Kuku bloodline.  His idoicy has drawn all of our attention and he knows it.  It is sad though.

Report Post Tip

I could give a fuck less about him or his writings, I stumbled into this hate speech. Am I some sorta exception?

Also, am I missing something? Seems like this guys bloodline hasn't had a speech in the past 3 days but you're talking about him like he's on the streets yelling as we speak.

I hope you're happy now..you made me almost give a shit.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the supportive comments here and the private messages.

There is a weird paradox - people complain that the Streets are quiet, then chastise me for bring life to these very Streets.

Here are the facts people - there are a lot of people who are very unhappy with a lot of things.  These people know that I have the "platform" to reach a lot of people.  Therefore I get a lot of information given to me that I then circulate rom the Streets.  If someone could seemy Back Alley speeches, they would realise the level of support that I/we had/have.  As an example, I had a copy of the minutes from the meeting in the coffee shops that announced "the ban" before it was made public - I was preparing a journalistic speech to deliver but was beaten to it.

And who do I use my given name?  People can trust me with the information.  I am rarely wrong.  I have been fed misinformation that on occassion made it into the Streets.

I have been accused of "throwing people under a bus" - I got this wrong on one occassion, but on others, the city heads sacrificed their own man to try and infiltrate me.

And my friends, my door is still wide open.  

Oh, and to the Well Protected RHM who has publicly slated me - fella, I have enough on you to see you in a grave very quickly - and possibly joining the "Dirty Dozen" in an 8 city ban

Report Post Tip

Better course of action - ignore.

It's how we train the dog (and works on kids too) - ignore the attention seeking.

this one is simply the best idea i`ve read so far. Also prefectly explains why it surely would work. Dogs, Kids and Kuklins..alias blastomyces dermatitidis 

Report Post Tip

Luca/Dexter/all the other supine sycophants who populate the families of NY/Chi and their stooges;

Sooner or later, you will be told not to interact with my family line in these Streets.  When you do, yet more people will grow disgusted with the leadership we have in place in at the moment. 

The simple fact is that almost everyone active in the 8 cities reads my thoughts on these very Streets - some don't agree, most do, but do it quietly.  Dexter, in posting this thread, is proving himself to be a useful idiot for my cause - thanks, pal.

Report Post Tip

Dear Mr Kukliovski :D (-i rather this name to call you then Kuklinski..Kuklinski sounds more like a name for a Pussycat..And i always thought that how come an guy like you who has a reasonable intellectuality could choose 'Kuklinski' , no offence please )

From the first time i`ve seen your speeches in these streets, i always thought (-honestly) that you`r a smart guy no matter what your aim is..Through this, i never have written anything so far, except the words above which are my first speech.

Yes i thought you were smart, but mate, frankly if you call me 'supine sycophant' after reading my speech supporting Mr Paxton, this just makes me reconsider about your intellectual capability..I`ll reconsider, will reread your speeches and will let you know about my last decision.. 

stay safe mate..

Report Post Tip

Luca, it should be very obvious that your thoughts on me and my intellect don't bother me at all.  It smacks of a rather inflated sense of self-worth that you think otherwise.

Look up the words supine and sycophant and then attempt to justify why they "don't" apply to you.

Report Post Tip

ok Mr Kukliobanbraski..i will do what you`ve adviced me to do

take care

Report Post Tip

*advised

Report Post Tip

Quit correcting my words mate,it`s 'advice'.. you know the reconsideration process still keeps on and really i`m about to decide that you`r an idiot..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Kuku's Nest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL