Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:08:30
Page:  1 
No Country for Old Men Started by: Roman on Oct 16, '11 03:43

As many of you know, there were a recent rash of executions by city heads throughout the country. Most of these were done based on recent actions, some were based on distrust of bloodline, but it did demonstrate the power that all the city heads have when working together. I can guarantee all of those executed were believed to be a threat to the safety of one or all of the cities.

Tomorrow in #romanempire I will be hosting the regular city meeting that I have with Chicago. I invite EVERY person that gets this notification to attend. If your bloodline is on the ban list and has crossed the likes of New Orleans, New York, or Chicago you can come and plead your case to everyone.

Those are just the two other cities I have gotten in contact with so far, however EVERY city is invited to attend or send a representative to hear the case presented by anyone they requested be added to the list.

I know many people were upset by the slayings that occurred, and I defend each one as a show of unity with my fellow city heads. The last time I offered absolution with Godfather Premeir to anyone banned from our cities, I think it was a mild success. The reason some of the cases washed out though was probably because they were unable to speak their mind to us directly. Too often we never talk with one another and it leads to a buried animosity that gets dredged up time and again. I know being unable to clear the air led us to what happened last night, and until things are made right, it will be a continued cycle.

So I invite anyone with an outstanding case that needs to be voiced, to do so in front of every person that chooses to attend the meeting. The goal is that you will now be accountable to every person at that meeting, and if you purposely try to toss your city's safety aside again, you will have to answer to everyone.

To those that have found themselves on the shit list in the past and have worked their way off, I encourage you to show up as well as a symbol of what being given a chance can mean. And for those that find themselves banned, you can heal with us, or you can continue to die alone.

I also welcome anyone with any outstanding questions, concerns, or critiques to attend. So long as they are constructive, I am giving immunity to anything asked or brought up.

The meeting will be held 10/16 at 22:00 MafiaReturns Time in #romanempire.

tl;dr: If you are currently banned, attend meeting tomorrow to plead your case to the city that asked for your head (if they choose to attend).

Report Post Tip

I will be attending to hear any cases and offer suggestions to those who don't directly invovle me.

Like i have told people many times before, i am a fair man, an honest man, an understanding man. From the time we spoke of bans we also spoke of redemption.

So please attend i look forward to seeing everyone there, and hearing from those who actually feel they can reform their ways.

Report Post Tip

I will also be attending but I will be lobbying for the bloodline of Chuckle to be added to the list...and possibly Katarina. I look forward to the undoubted outpouring of support I'm sure I will receive.

Report Post Tip

If at all we can't attend is there a chance a written plea can be sent for perusal.

Report Post Tip

I'll attend, just to be hear those who wish to tell their tales and work towards their bans being lifted. This is a prime chance for anyone who feels slighted to have an open floor in front of his or her peers, I certainly hope everyone takes this chance and runs with it.

Report Post Tip

Personally I don't agree with the mass banning of fellow mobsters unless they break the rules of this site intentionally or repeatedly, but nevertheless I do understand that they have caused quite a bit of damage and frustration to the respective cities and their leaders. I'll not be attending the said meeting in respect of my personal feelings, but I do applaud your attempt to at least give these individuals a platform to have their cases heard.

On a side note I've not had a chance to look at any evidence against these players that would warrant a ban from all cities so I couldn't really comment at length about this issue, but the actions taken a couple of days ago seem to me another blow to the point of this game. If we're not fighting opposing forces and factions from destroying our little criminal empire then what are we doing, pettying for hours on end?

Report Post Tip

Sticks1988 walks up to the crowd forming as Godfather Roman speaks into the streets of our fine community. Sticks looks from side to side and begins to make his way up to the top to make his voice heard.

he notices a few sticks along the way in the street and decides to pick them up for a friend back in the HQ working on a new project for the Beavers..

Today we are witnessing something that honestly doesn't happen that often in this thing of ours ladies and gentlemen. Godfather's of these streets are opening their doors and allowing anyone to come through and have a chat with them about recent events. I for one am very interested in this meeting and I will be attending. I must say I look forward to this and I would hope to see many of you there as well.

Thank you for the opportunity for a little closure on this situation Godfather Roman and Godfather -Premeir, as my mail box is becoming a bit crowded with rumors and questions of why things have happened the way they have and what will be the next step or course of action. I am sure we could all use a bit more closure on the events that have occurred and I encourage all of us to attend.

Sticks1988 climbs down and heads back into the crowd in search for more branches and twigs that may help him in completing his assignment with his fellow beavers back at the headquarters...

Report Post Tip

A croc of shit where egos can be fed and the minions who think they have a chance at doing anything of purpose get to see the playground owners flaunt their peacock feathers.

That is all.

Report Post Tip

If this were a serious attempt to say "Maybe we took it a step too far, let's see what we can do", that would be one thing.

But when you throw people on a list of "banned and bloodline hunted" for shooting one BG three weeks ago, or for saying in the coffee shops "You should kill Prem", that shows that you don't care about going too far. So this is nothing more than useless fluff to get people to grovel at your feet and stroke your ego.

Report Post Tip

Skrull you really offer nothing, so when you said you were quitting i was quite happy. Do i think i went to far? Not in the least, do i think the people who have fucked up with their last 30 generations, and the behave for a week and claim redeemed are full of shit and go to far, yes.

Just like someone else told you, you and the people on the list beg everyday for attention, and go out and do things to try to ivnovke a response and piss people off, and then minute you got a response you are crying like a little bitch now.

You will always be at my feet because you dont have what it takes to do anything better.

The people on the list have gone out of their way multipe times to do something over and over, then get upset when it bites them in the ass. Oh well.

"three weeks" "saying it in coffee shop"

Like i said from the start of the meeting i am all for redemption, but some people like yourself can't be redeemed.

Report Post Tip

I have been around for a long time, longer than anybody else that's ever stepped foot into an organized crime operation. I have survived more, killed more, and built an empire that I would put up against anybody's legacy. My friends, I have no reason to show my feathers like it's mating season, my name speaks for itself.

I understand this is going to come off as arrogance, and that very well could be true, I won't argue against it. I want you guys to really consider this though, and I mean this sincerely, none of the city heads have anything to gain by having you at the meeting. So even if you don't have a case to present, you can always come to comment or add a critique.

Report Post Tip

I will be attending this meeting if I am awake. I strongly believe I do not deserve to be bloodline hunted purely because I once went 'rogue'

Report Post Tip

That is the purpose of the meeting, some of those people saw what you did and made their judgment on that, so we are giving everyone the chance to present their case.

Report Post Tip

It doesn't take much for people in power to decree bans and fire their weapons in the direction of people who may have said the wrong thing or done the wrong thing in the past. What I will say is that it does take a bigger man to step up and offer an opportunity such as this. Perhaps the 'victims' of this will feel it is degrading to plead their case in front of their peers, but to be told that the powers that be will hear you out and may offer a road back into this life of ours instead of a dead end? That's quite unexpected, and takes a bigger man to offer people a chance to show that he's made a mistake.

Report Post Tip

I must say that was unexpected. It is actions like these that catch my interest. I am willing to attend and to see how it all plays out. I will not hold back any opinions or questions i may have. i will speak my mind as i see fit, but with the utmost respect, for i am a respectful person. I will see you all there.

Report Post Tip

I will be in attendance to help further represent New York and what chances can do for a person and a bloodline. I hope to see you all there.

Looks at Premeir and Sticks1988, tipping his hat he walks off to get his afternoon coffee.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No Country for Old Men
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL