Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:44:59
Page:  1 
My first big job Started by: Mike--Vercetti on Oct 16, '11 05:33

On a Sunday afternoon after church,I was sitting outside on the bench with Feisty waiting for our car to come out front. Jade came out the church,walked up to Feisty and said, "Both of you come with me I'll explain in the car", so we get in.Riding down the street heading toward the edge of town Jade explains ,"We are going to hit a major warehouse that the gang called  "The Misfits" controls .A big shipment of weapons are being delivered at 3;00 pm sharp,and Godfather Roman needs theses weapons. He left us up to do it so were gonna take the shit" Fiesty and me nod. I lean back in my seat and take a deep breath. Moments later Jade tells the driver to pull over. Another car pulls up and a man walks up to Feisty's window and hands her a black bag.fiesty tells the man "Thanks Lucian" and he walks away. Fiest opens the bag and hand me and Jade tommy guns,about an hour later we stop and get out the car,walk around the warehouse to the back door.Jade looks at me and says"kick it open!" so I kicked the door open.........

Report Post Tip

We ran in and machine guns started to go off, I lifted up my tommy gun and pulled the trigger.I felt the weapon go off and I shot two men who were carry a wooden box.

Report Post Tip

At the church she feels that it will be a big job for only two people to do the job. So she contact her headquarters and made sure that Lucian is at the said warehouse waiting for them to help Feisty and Mike

The car halts and she saw Lucian standing at the place she had instructed him. She eyed him and he immediately gives the gun to Feisty and Mike. Then her hot headed nephew goes out and starts shooting. She shakes her head on the immaturity of her nephew and thank herself and her planning that she have Feisty and Lucian there

"Mike I said kick the door open , not go berserk! Feisty go out and help him. If we fail this one it's gonna be a big problem on our family"

She looks around to make sure no spies out there to surprise them

Report Post Tip

Lucian's car pulls up a few seconds behind them behind at the warehouse. Hearing the sound of Thompson's firing Lucian quickly ducks and pulls out two 1911's and moves towards the door. Seeing Jade and Fiesty safe and Mike with a semi smile as to say dam sorry. Lucian asked.

I take it the score is in that box or somewhere on this depot?

Holstering one of his 45's he walks over to the two men laying on the floor checking to see if there dead then he rifles through their pockets and takes there cash and reads their names.

These two weren't connected so were good. Can someone tell me what we are looking for or who we're looking for?

Report Post Tip

Feisty laughs as she watches the two men fall to the ground, and looks over at Mike.

Damn, you didn't even let me get a shot in! Come on, we need to go move them, there's no way there's only two men with one box. With as important as this job is there's got to be more...

Feisty looks around suspiciously and looks around the room, checking several different doors before spotting a closet. Grinning at Mike and Lucian, she runs back over to the men lying on the ground, bending over and dragging one back to the closet, pushing the body in with her foot.

Mike, take care of the other one please, we need to clean this up in case someone comes in suddenly, I don't like how quiet it is in here... 

Report Post Tip

"Alright i'll move 'em." When I pulled him into a open corner I heard more gunshots and felt something pierce my right should and back.

"Oh damn I got shot", I told myslef.

I felt the blood pour down my arm,then I lifted my gun back up and pulled the trigger one last time then everything went black.....

Report Post Tip

She sigh and walks towards the commotion, coolly she looks at the mess....two dead people and Feisty dragging them at a closet. She then look at Mike where he starts to pull the other guy, when she instinctively push Lucian aside and she ducks as a bullet whizzed and shot the side of the head of Mike

She then saw him in slow motion as he react to the fire, then tumbled. She motion Feisty to see how bad is Mike's wound and signals Lucian to come with her as they peek at the window

"Damn brat , so careless " Jade mumbles.

"Its just a scratch Boss Lady , Feisty said "Most probably he faints because its his first job and the adrenalin that he have earlier suddenly vanishFeisty said as she nudge Mike to wake up and she tending on the wound

"Me and Lucian will see how many there are outside, and try to wake that kiddo.

Report Post Tip

Lucian's thinks to himself.

Why the fuck did I answer the phone. It's a simple snatch and dash. How do I get myself into these spots I could have been collecting my vigs from the jerks that owe but nooooo I'm in a building getting shot at and I still don't know what I'm looking for. Jade looks cool.

Moving towards the window with Jade. Slowly he peeks out the window keeping a low profile then turning back to Jade.

I count 5 but I see three additional cars out there so it could be more.

Again Lucian thinks to himself.

If I gotta go out in a blaze I better make this count, we pull this off I could get a bump up. Yeah right that what got me into this mess in the first place, wanting to impress the boss. Lord get me out of this alive and I'll be in church every Sunday.

Report Post Tip

Feisty sighs as she looks down at Mike, assessing the damage. Pulling the bandana out of her hair, she folds it and presses it against his head before pulling it away, glad to see that it was just a flesh wound. Folding her bandana into a thin strip she ties the bandana around his head to keep pressure on it before gently shaking him.

Mike, Mike, wake up! We need you here, this is about to get ugly....

Mike flutters his eyes and looks up with a scowl. Trying to stifle her laughter, she pulls him up and hands him his gun, jumping at the noise of bullets blasting through the window next to Jade and Lucian. Running along the wall, she raises her gun at the ready and looks at Jade.

He's up... how many are out there?

Report Post Tip

I wake up.

"Oh hell no they shot me"

I ran outside the building wafter Lucian and started firing on the threecars that pulled up.

"Man i could've been doing something better than thistoday"

I look at Jade and thought" Dang shes walking? Must be her old age"

"Lucien we need to end this before things get outta contol."

Report Post Tip

When she heard Feisty saying that her nephew is fine she just smiled that she will not go to the funeral the next day and say an eulogy. Then he suddenly runs outside and starts shooting everyone . She looks up at the sky and sigh while saying a little prayer

"Dear sister of mine from another mother, you know I love you so much...but why did you have a son just like him? You are never like that , but him he is I do not know! "

Walking quite smoothly, calculating every step , her keen eyes watching every one . She noted that its quite a handful . So she starts shooting on the nearest one and motions Feisty to the nearest car so that if worse comes to worse they can escape fast

"This is not a show Mike, be cool and shoot like a pro not like a teenager on his first tommy gun"

Lucian chuckle as he hears the words of Jade, coz he himself heard those words from hers way back then on his own first escapade. Looking back he feels sorry about Mike being green and all, but he will never ever say that he is once on that position

Report Post Tip

Lucian looks at Jade and Mike and tell Jade

You know I hit this place early this morning I got a shit load of them tommie guns. If I knew I would have to come back here again today I would have brought a few more guns and a few more of the boy's. They didnt have this many men here this morning.

Lucian turns back and shoot a guard in the chest.

Report Post Tip

After heading outside, Feisty follows Jade's motion to the car parked at the curb. Running to the car she jerks open the door, shooting the driver and dragging his body out before sliding in to the drivers seat and starting the car. 

Any time now guys... get yourselves out of there, we can come back for this later.

Rolling down the window she points her gun out, shooting two men chasing her family to the car.

Report Post Tip

We all jumped in the car and spend off safely and I heard my aunts Jade complaining all the way home....My first big job one I will always remember.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My first big job
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL