Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 14:07:44
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Toggle on/off insta-crimes Started by: Fenton on Aug 31, '23 20:51

My suggestion is the ability to toggle off insta-crimes.

So for example if we buy a flash sale and say get 300 petties 400 felonies, but we are in a city we do not really need to crime (for achievement) or want to for whatever reason, but because we like to click things when they flash I am suggesting we have the ability to toggle them off, now I am not saying you should be able to toggle them off stack them up and use them on a new character, but just delay using them so you can use them when and where you need/want to.

I like chasing achievements but I cant always be in the cities I need to be

And again, I like clicking my timers when they ping, I do not want to blow through all these crimes for the sake of getting my flashy timer back.

I hope this makes sense, I am sick right now and my brain is only half working,

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

I one hundred percent agree with this and have thought it too

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

all for this. 

thank you for reading my mind.

Report Post Tip

Unleashing a flood of instas at a low rank gives a MUCH greater reward than at a higher rank.  Because of this, we need to offset the added benefit with an added cost/work/sacrifice.  You sacrifice being able to do petties now for a much greater reward on a later account.  If we allowed people to toggle them on or off, then you remove that sacrifice altogether, and thus, we would have to switch rewards a bit and dedicate quite a bit of time storing the various insta petties of when you earned them so that they can give the appropriate reduced rewards at the time you use them

I wouldn't be opposed to doing this, with 4 conditions: 

If you NEVER pause them... then things are 100% normal

If you PAUSE them, then these things now count towards all reserved instas at that time (so if you had 100, then these 100 are bound to the below rules, but if you earn 5 more after they are toggled back on, then you have 100 bound to the rules, and 5 that are not and are normal and can carry over/count towards gun and so on)

1) As long as they only count at the XP of the rank they were earned at, (Right now they are calculated at the rank they are claimed at, which can be a huge difference)
2) They wont count towards a gun
3) They do not count towards your next account.
4) That there was some kind of cap to how many you could use in one day so there is no surprise huge units that are off the radar without any real sacrifice.

The reason for the conditions is there are a lot of low level protections built in for safety/fairness of all players accounts. Its always hard to balance quality of life features when they sort of conflict with game mechanics that are necessary. I'm OK with this if you choose to sacrifice by not doing any petties/felonies on your past account to accomplish this, but, I think being able to choose to use them or not sort of side steps too many mechanics built in for the protection of everyone. The above 4 conditions (possibly more, those are just off the cuff) seem to satisfy that side of the agreement.  

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
You missed the point bud I'm not on about saving them across characters just for a short while so I can still petty before a flight.

Maybe a 12 hour cooldown from collection? Perhaps.

People can stack hustle points across characters? (I'm asking as do not know) cause if that's the case how is someone postponing 100 Petties different from someone whose saved 10k hustle points to speed level a new character? (Again I'm just assuming from what I've heard please correct if I'm wrong)

And I'm not here for xp im here for the crime count towards achievements.

Ta.

You can only purchase a limited amount of upgrades per 24 hours with your hustle points. 

You can sit there for an hour and use as many insta-petties/felonies that you have saved. 

Again you missed what I said.
Report Post Tip

Not to be taking sides, trying to take a neutral stance but what Fenton means does absolutely make sense. Within set limits as Squishy suggested of course. 

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Toggle on/off insta-crimes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL