Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:11:53
Page:  1 
Roman and Prem.here's a plead for you. Started by: Nautica on Oct 16, '11 20:58

What the fuck?..... Roman
What the fuck?..... Premeir
What the fuck?..... everyone who replied asskissing to this ridiculous show.

Let's start at Roman.
We've all seen the logs of the meeting. We've all seen how you slaughtered your own in a heartbeat without even waiting for any evidence.
Why did you do that? I'll tell you why. So you had the leverage instantly to demand deads from other cities, also without having to provide any evidence.

Roman> I wouldn't mind cruel on the list
Roman> he's rogued, and generally acted annoying
Roman> I've held up my end of this twice over now
Roman> I'm still waiting on Cruel
Premeir> Roman has killed crab and falitliy

I ask you this Roman... What have you done so far to get proper evidence on the accusations made towards Corona (Fatality) and Ameneon (Crab)?
You sacrificed Fatality so you could get Jono killed.

JesusTheGangster> Then I want to add Fatality
Roman> Fair enough, Jono as well then

Now, it's also been discussed that there are suposedly logs of Jono wanting to kill Prem. Has anyone come forward with those yet?
Or... where are the logs of Fatality regarding JesusTheGangster?

So, what do we have so far 4 people dead, rushed into the obits... over... rumours? Nobody had to rush anything, nobody was at "large"....
You however couldn't kill your OWN people fast enough to demand other deads.
Maybe you should make a plea for yourself tonight.

Premeir, a fair, honest and understanding man? Who are you trying to kid? Or was that you being a comedian for a change instead of a liar?
If there's anyone famous for fake logs, spreading lies and creating rumours it is you. There's not a honest bone in your body my friend. Not one.
I think you let this go so far, you're believing in your own lies at this point. And it's sad, it's sad.
Why exactly did you loose your underboss this week Premeir? A grudge (out of game) you held against Rianne was worth more than the life of your loyal, extremely loyal underboss?
I thought Roman was bad when it came to sacrifising his own people (have a look a SpuffWaffle's bodyguards, Nickje, Crab, Fatality), but you... you're even more selfish.

Do you wanna see how pathetic you are? You sent your little sheep sticks1988 to grab information out of Rianne, did you really think that wasn't fucking obvious? Did you really think she wouldn't know it would go straight into your ears?
Caius was never playing, he never even signed an account at all, all it took was Rianne telling sticks1988 that caius was after you, for you to beleive it. You didn't even bother checking, you just beleived the very first word out of the mouth of someone you are deem an enemy. You are pathetic.
Could you tell us what exactly happend between you two in the mafia world? Other than him taking his own life, what exactly has he done to you? Any evidence? Anything.... anything at all?
What has he done, by not even being here, to get on the ban list of all 8 cities? He hasn't even been here after his suicide.

Next. Karma-Couture, also known as Rianne. Last name known Destiny. Did she shoot at you? At your city? At Chicago? Anyone? Don't think so pal.
Why is someone who has been so active in our community banned by all 8 cities, and why did nobody even ask why she was on that list? Any justification?
Oh and here comes the biggest joke, Rianne can't even plead her case if she wanted to at the location Roman chose. She's been banned from that location, isn't that a joke? Joke is on you though, she's not interested in pleading any case to you. She has enough friends who know her to know that you're an absolute fraud and can not get over personal issues and therefore put her on that list. How long will people accept that you think?

Premeir> What i will be suggesting is that we all come up with a list of people
Premeir> that will not be allowed in the citys
Premeir> No help
Premeir> No crew
Premeir> Nothing
Premeir> No given 5th chances, 100th chances for some of them
Premeir> I understand doing this they will still incog and sneak into cities to cause drama and that is understandable
Premeir> but we need to step up recruting, no member whoring, no ok your new come join
Premeir> If you do not wish to be apart of the Anti terrisom treaty, that is fine, but my city will not condunct business with yours.
Premeir> for this to work it has to be all of us or none of us.
Premeir> Right now it affects me, or las vegas or chicago
Premeir> but in a month when they finish with me
Premeir> they go to you next
Premeir> They attack your families after wards
Premeir> they use you to get to me and i attack
Premeir> This isnt about me or chicago
Premeir> its about all of us as a group

Terrorist? Are you for real?

Premeir> Roman has killed crab and falitliy
Premeir> If anyone knows of names ont he list that are in their city
Premeir> please say you are agreing or not joining the deal please
Premeir> so we know where we stand
tiggy> That's Chade's call
tiggy> And he's at work
tiggy> So he may be a few responding
Premeir> People who to be in the room wer einsturcted to be able to make descions for the city
tiggy> Or Shaggs will have to
Premeir> if you cant make a descion for the city id ask for you to leave now
tiggy> I'd like a moment to discuss it with the RH to the Godfather
Roman> Aizlynn, Tanda... I'm waiting on Cruel
tiggy> A city should be given time to discuss and decide
Aizlynn> discussing with jtg on the phone
Aizlynn> is internet crapped out
Roman> You can tell him Fatality is in the obits per his request

No pressure at all there pal! Just a "friendly" meeting right?

Premeir, fair/honest/understanding man. You are delusional.
Plead your case tonight. I would start with a massive humble apology, you're a disgrace.

Everyone who has their head so far up in their ass they can't see any sense. How can you justify what Roman is doing here? How can you fall for it?
First they abuse their powers to kill over nothing and then those victimized by it have to plead their case to be forgiven? Are you really buying this propoganda? Are you really falling for it?
Are you not at all curious why some of those names showed up on that list? Can you not see further than your nose? Come on people, you're smarter than that. Please.

Leaders, if you're making a move against an underground group (not terrorists, tyvm) thats completely understandable. Given, proof has been provided, evidence is clear.
Hell, I think the biggest part of the community would stand behind you and applaud you for it. But that was not the case. That was not the case, because innocent people were thrown in the ban for absurd reason.

Also, for those interested... I found the meeting minutes of this whole show... I put them somewhere safe... HERE

Report Post Tip

Bismarck strolls down the street on his way to run errands for more important members of the Chicago syndicate when he hears a familiar voice bleating yet again.

"Maybe he has a real point this time. Perhaps I should keep an open mind." Bismarck thinks to himself as he listens to what this lamb amongst the lions has to say. After pondering it for a moment there is one thought that occurs to him that he simply cannot shake.

"How can someone who spends so much time getting into everyone's business in this thing of ours have so little understanding in how this world works?"

Report Post Tip

Nautica, you are invited to the meeting to express your opinion, you might find a larger audience. Again, all we ask is for you to voice things a bit more rationally.

Report Post Tip

My experiences has show that, people don't just get blamed for things without valid reasons. A sketchy past, bad judgements and moves here and there. I am tired of people who are afraid to accept their own actions. There are several hundred of us, and a handful were selected for this punishment. You mean to tell me that they were just randomly chosen? Obviously there was reasoning behind it. Your past plays  role in how people perceive you. Mistakes in your past give you a shorter leash for mistakes in the future. This means that maybe you get blamed for something you did or did not do. But because you have shown the ability to do wrong in the past, more people are to believe that you can commit this actions again in the future.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Roman and Prem.here's a plead for you.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL