Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:18:23
Page:  1 
Bar Tales Started by: AdamSmasher on Sep 03, '23 18:24

Adam Smasher was sitting in a bar having a few beers and chatting with some really old friends, when some old stories of muggings, heists and other things the group had done in the past surfaced. John, one of the members of the group, had just told a rather far-fetched story about a robbery that he and some of his fellas had carried out in a bank in Las Vegas.

The place was suddenly silent and Adam took the opportunity to get up from his chair. He walked to the counter and ordered a new round of beers and some sandwiches for them to enjoy while they talked, as it was going to be a long night as it usually happened once a month.

- Okay, guys. You asked for it. Now I'm going to tell the story of how I met John, when he was just a boy a good few years ago. – Adam spoke while sitting in his chair with a beer in hand – I'm going to start and I'd like to not be interrupted.

The year was 1937, the winter was being very rigorous that year, Adam Smasher had just got in touch with the Shamrocks organization and the group was having daily meetings in order to organize a very big robbery at the New York central bank, but they still needed to recruit more people and visit the place to map the entrances, exits, where the safe was located and the position of the guards, as well as the routine and change of employees shifts.

The group was at one of these meetings, this time held at the house of the godfather Shoresy, when he got up and spoke about the plans and began to delegate some tasks among the men, with Adam being delegated the task of going to the Bank in the next day pretending to be an unemployed person looking for a job at the bank, which would be perfect as they would get inside access on the spot.

Adam got up early that day and put on a borrowed suit, in order to look as respectable as possible, after the breakfast he walked to the bank. When he got there, he decided to talk to the guard, after a few moments of conversation, he already knew that his name was John and that he was not happy with his work. After a few minutes of conversation, Adam got a chance to talk to the manager. The manager liked of him and hired him to work in the function of taking the envelopes internally among the employees.

After a month, Adam already knew where everything was and had drawn an exact map of the place as well as described the whole routine of the place. He and John had become friends and John ended up joining the group that would execute the robbery. At the end of August, the group decided to mark the last meeting in order to decide the date on which the robbery would take place and resolve the last details. They went out to a bar to play pool and drink after the meeting in order to make the group more mingled.

On the day of the Assault, the whole group meet at the agreed place and little by little they went to their post as predetermined. Adam and John were assigned to work together, they would be responsible for unlocking the safe as well as guiding the others mates who would fill the bags with the money stored in it.  That day a good amount of money was expected to be stocked at the bank since it was the payment week and the bank used to require a large amount to supply this needed.

The first men entered and announced the robbery shortly after surrendering the guards and other employees, the entrance to the bank was blocked by another group in order to prevent anyone from entering and also do the monitoring from the street if the police arrived, not that it would have been a big problem since the police was accepting weekly bribes. The third group, to which Adam and John belonged, walked with the manager to the vault. The safe was unlocked with the help of the manager, whose family had been kidnapped an hour earlier, and the process of filling the money bags began. The fourth group was helping with loading and storage in the cars used in the escape. Every process took place as quickly as possible without the need to shoot or kill anyone. The big deal was that there wouldn’t have any deaths.

The robbery had been a success, and the group fled in seven vehicles in different directions in order to lose the group. The arrangement would be to leave all the money throughout the week in a place, where the bosses would count it and share it according to the degree of participation and hierarchy of each member who participated in the robbery.

Adam and John after a few days went together to the place to receive their participation and were surprised by the Godfather himself being there to make the payment.

- Guys, I'm very proud of you. What a fine pair you made, so I personally came here risking getting shot in the ass if anyone found us here. I want to extend an invitation to both of you, I have two vacant positions in my group. The job is to help organize future operations and I would like you to accept. I just want you to know that there is no turning back, only death will take you out of the group and I need the total loyalty from you and I don't want any questions about methods and possible consequences. - Shoresy said looking directly at the boys.

They looked at each other, and they already knew the answer because they had talked to each other about the subject so Adam took a step forward and spoke.

- It is an honor for us to be recognized in this way for just one job done for you. We know how difficult it is to grow in the organization to even be recognized as a literal member. We accept the invitation and we hope not to disappoint you at any point along the path we will build from now on, as we know we will pay with our lives.

Shoresy shook them hands to after give each one a revolver, the most current and best model for the time and invited them to pay a visit the next day at the family place bringing what they had in order to move there.

At the moment...

Adam deposited the empty bottle on the table and looked at his friend who looked a little emotional and finished.

- And so, my friends, ends the story of my biggest robbery and how I met my best friend who is like a brother to me. I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to share old stories with me.

Report Post Tips: 14 / Total: $280,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bar Tales
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL