Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:44:43
Page:  1 
The Patriots Started by: Klasky on Oct 17, '11 12:22

Fixing his tie in front of the mirror, Klasky knew why the Godmother had sent for him, he wasn't worried, business was expanding in Detroit and he knew he was a loyal servant, so what was to worry about?.

Stepping into his vehicle to begin the journey to the office, he was still wondering, as clear as his mind was, he couldn't help to think that something was up.

Pfft, paranoia..obviously

Charging up the steps and knocking on the door loudly, Alabama calls him in

Ah Klasky, why you looking so perplexed, relax, I'm sure you know why your here said the godmother in a relaxed tone.

Our business is expanding through the streets of our fine city, Spunky and Jessica are full on, we need to soothe the burden on their day to day activities so we thought we can set up another HQ on the corner of 4th and 11.

We want you to head it up, it will be quiet to start with, mostly just a few experience type guys at your disposal, but we should be able to branch out from there and cover the leeser know areas of our city. We want you to shake them up and get the cash flowing in, we know you can do that easliy enough without the need for heavy enforcement.

So what do you think?

With a short sharp smirk and looking at the floor Klasky retorts

Well glad to see no plastic coverings on the floor, piece of cake boss, I'll head over there now and start up immediately. Might need a small cash injection though.

With a nod and a wink Alabama hands over a bulging packet, something which she is reknowned for, though no-one seems to say so directly.

Thank you Godmother, I wont let you down, one thing though before I leave, I need an name for my office, I was crudely named at birth, Klaskys office doesnt cut it, so what do you think?

Alabama laughs

Call it something honourable, something strong, something Patriotic perhaps

Smiles

Now there's an idea

Report Post Tip

Always a lady of few words, Jessica sidles up to Klasky and hands him a cigar and glass of champagne.

Congratulations on the bold suit, Klasky. You'll do great.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my fine friend.  It pleases the brass monkeys no end to have another partner in crime in this fine city of Detroit.  May all your evenings be warm and cosy so your brass monkeys still have balls.

I shall henceforth look forward to visiting Klasky's office, however crudely named he may be.  And who am I to talk.  At least I wasn't a boy named Sue.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, will be good to see you expand this city ten fold

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Klasky!

Melis hands Klasky a home made bottle of beer with a grin.

Report Post Tip

I am pleased to see this. Your service and dedication to Chicago and then Detroit has been stunning.

I am sure that you will serve your city proudly in your new found role, just as you have always done.

~C~

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sir, a great addition to the great city of Detroit!

Report Post Tip

Klasky, as Chuckle so nicely put it, your efforts thus far have been nothing short of fantastic. I wouldn't have got to where I am without you there every step of the way nagging me.

Your father before you served me just as well and will be delighted at you finally getting out from under me and becoming your own boss.

I look forward to watching you and your family grow in our city. Congratulations my friend, live long and prosper.

Report Post Tip

tim parades around the street with a sign reading

GO PATS!

Report Post Tip

Hobbles up, clutching his cane, whacking Klasky hard on the back

Congrats ya young son of a gun! I'm excited to see how you flash that new expensive suit around!

Enjoy it sonny boy, it just gets harder as you get older.

Coughs and hacks, lighting a cig and taking a drink out of his flask

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Patriots
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL