Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 03:43:52
Page:  1 
Regarding Shuki, Premeir and Roman Started by: TimThomas on Oct 17, '11 17:53

Shuki here.

Yesterday in IRC, I feel that I said things that I feel I should "take back".
While this is in no way, an appolgy, it is a statement that what I said turns out to have been an opinion and not an absolute truth.

In regards to the recent "banlists" for a group of players, I found myself rather ticked off at the actions that were spearheaded by the two most powerfull characters in the game.

I presented Premier his past, including a time when I, as the SamTheAmericanEagle character, felt the need to put down a ban on him using the "Preimer" name due to what I found to be unacceptable repeating actions on his past.

See http://www.jaundies.com/Gazette/2003/Mar2003/Issue%2082.htm

I got on Premeir and Romans case yesteday. 

I tried to show Premeir how different it was from when I blacklisted him.
He got blacklisted for wacking dozens of people time after time, but as he stated, he "Rehabed".

I considered the fact that what he did was far more signifacant and for far longer than the group that they targeted and yet this was not a "lifetime" ban, not even for the lifetime of dear ole STAE.

We argued.

I stopped.

Now I realise that while I believe they are doing something that will have serious negative impact on the game and despite that
I find this sort of leadership to be akin to like a punk and bully....

Its their choice to play the game that way as much as I hate it.

So I would like to formally retract my argument and bury the hachet elsewhere.

Report Post Tip

Like i Told you last night, i have no problem with what you say.

Do i come off as an asshole most of the time? Yes

Am i cocky? Yes

Am i the nicest? No

But anytime i ever had dealings with you, i always showed you respect because of our history. I have never once thrown a personel insult your way, or went out of my way to try to make you look bad.

When it came time to see if you would do the same, you did not, I got no respect and was hit with personel insults and attacks.

So i wasnt really looking for any type of let me take that back comment, it opened my eyes to how some people dont value their friendships past or present whatever the case. Some people feel they can say/do whatever they like when they are upset.

I hold myself to a value if you earned my respect you will contiune to get it untill you prove otherwise.

Report Post Tip

@premeir LOL

Report Post Tip

Do i come off as an asshole most of the time? Yes

Am i cocky? Yes

Am i the nicest? No

See that box? That's how you formally quote something that someone says to comment on it. Maybe you should try using it sometime Premeir, you'll look better in public.

Do you come off as an asshole most of the time? Possibly, but only because you are insecure and it's easier to lash out at others then deal with your own issues.

Are you cocky? No

Are you the nicest person in the world? No, but who is?

Just because you never disrespected him, directly, doesn't mean that the people you disrespect do not full circle. It's called Karma, it's a bitch. If you want respect you have to give it to everyone.

So i wasnt really looking for any type of let me take that back comment

Did he address this to you? I see no "Dear Premeir". What is the point of you even replying to this. You didn't say anything. You didn't say anything to help the situation. You talked about yourself because you only think about yourself. Maybe this is a time for change, eh Premeir?

Report Post Tip

TyPiNg YoUr NaMe lIkE DyS Is sOoOo KuUl.

Report Post Tip

The [Premeir] family is well known for killing people down through all it's generations, the baton of hit-man being passed down the successive generations, each one becoming more and more of a capable killer.

Now thats a publication to be proud about.

Report Post Tip

I have to say that in retrospective, this was some of my best work!

Report Post Tip

Just to clarify, the bans have been reviewed and lifted as of yesterday.

Report Post Tip

Thank you honored GF Kimble.

I hope I shall never have to actually get my lazy ass in to gear and pitch in to raising the awareness of a utterly dismal manner in which the big guns run things.

Report Post Tip

As long as I am around and all the Godfathers are working in equal status as we are now, I don't think we will ever see a travesty such as this again.

Report Post Tip

Or will we? DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Budd strokes his beard menacingly.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Regarding Shuki, Premeir and Roman
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL