Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:40:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Dirty Dozen/Terrible Ten/Hated How Many? Started by: Mr_Kuklinski_ on Oct 18, '11 12:34

Cadoras, I have previously, clearly stated that I have said all I have to say to Bismarck.  He is an egotist and an attention whore.

Junior is literally not worth responding to, his points have no substance or sense.

Report Post Tip

Ok now i know you are just shit stirring for the sake of shit stirring...I cannot fathom any possible explanation as to why you would call someone else an attention whore. As far as im aware Bismarck doesn't go around posting stupid threads talking about the same stuff over and over again.

You are extremely delusional

Report Post Tip

Let it go already - who are you?  I've barely heard of you.

Report Post Tip

im rick james bitch

Report Post Tip

As always, I'll defer to your childish need to have the last word..

Report Post Tip

WARNING!

THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS NOT INTENDED FOR THE KUKLINSKI VIEWING PUBLIC.IT CONTAINS OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY AN OLD MISERABLE BASTARD AND HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED BY HIS SUPERIORS.

There is an old and time tested method when dealing with children who seek ATTENTION or a REACTION.These children do not care if they are praised or punished as long as they get ATTENTION.

I hope the masses take heed of this advice:

DON'T GIVE A FUCKING REACTION AND THE ISSUE GOES AWAY!

Keep answering this sack of shit and pandering to his outcry for attention and he will still remain like a bad case of herpes...he will always come back.

The above statement was advice for the masses and not intended for viewing or rebuttle from anyone in the Kuklinski bloodline.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Report Post Tip

Awesome strolls into the conversation, quite accidentally, and feels compelled to interrupt. Partly 'cause he's clueless and partly 'cause he doesn't quite understand the complexities of appropriate social conduct.

What's a kuklinski? Is it some sort of device designed for genital irrigation?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Dirty Dozen/Terrible Ten/Hated How Many?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL