Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 06:04:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
And I thought. Started by: AlphonsoSantorini on Oct 18, '11 15:52

You said you didn't like St. Louis.  As a supposed new member, how would you know what St. Louis here was actually like.  I don't like New York! I've seen Law & Order.  I'll die there!  I like Chicago.  I've been there multiple times.  My mother is from there.  Guess what, I lead a New York family, because I live in Lubbock.  That made less sense than I meant it to, but . . . there was no member whoring after you said you didn't like St. Louis.  An explanation to someone who lied and said they were new.

And, at this point, can't we agree that if Kuklinky is opposed, you're probably not doing the wrong thing.  That being said, "Emniity, wanna join my crew?"

Report Post Tip

I had the arse whored out of me when I started this account. It's always going to happen to be fair.

Report Post Tip

but i said i didn't want to go to st. louis and he still kept trying to get me to go there how is that not whoring?

Uh... no again! It is not member whoring... by that point, and i would bet my life on this one also, is that he probably knew that you were not unexperienced and that you were lying. He just said you would end up in his city anyhow... hmmm, i dont see a invitation what's so ever... do you? Has he sent you a invite after you turned him down? If the answer is yes than that is member whoring! Okay... now, did you get this or not? Because people need to know what member whoring is... and a bloodline who once had been godfather should know this. This is not member whoring! Member whoring is a serious charge... you need to be sure it is what it is before trying to blame someone for it.

Report Post Tip

Chuckle offered me both of these things. Thus the reason I am a member of The Cheese Symdicate, and also have a persistent itchy rash on my genitals. 

Did he offer you sex in the back of a van?  What about a quick reach around to join up? 

Report Post Tip

This thread proves, if nothing else, that some people shouldn't think.

Report Post Tip

Fuck @ quote feature

Report Post Tip

nice job fucko

Report Post Tip

Tyvm qt

Report Post Tip

Both points are valid it depends what age you are from I was here Way back when CountD was around and even beofre this and this attempt would be classed as member whoring, But people would say this is not member whoring but is an approach to make another fried but let me ask you this other then when you were without a family how many people have attempted to make you a freind, I know I have 19 while I was homeless and 0 now im not, a little bit suspisious.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: And I thought.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL