Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:12:12
Page:  1 
Cristiano De Castro Famiglia Started by: Alfredo on Oct 18, '11 23:19

Alfredo walks into Cassi's office unaware of what is about to happen, As he enters the room he notices Cassi,Pariso, Pilar and Mikehunt standing there. Cassi walks towards Alfredo she puts an arm around his shoulder and starts to speak

"Alfredo you have been with Philadelphia a very long time and have been so loyal to us and to Philadelphia as a Whole, You was Grif's Left Hand Man and his very good friend and we all have the up most respect for you and we know that you have the up most respect for us and Philadelphia and that you are loyal and will not let us Down, So we have all come to a decision i would like you to become one of my captains and work besides me and Pariso with your own family. Do you think your up for the challenge of making Philadelphia a better place and better for business with us?"

Alfredo Smiles at Cassi and kisses her hand

"It would be an honor Cassi, I can't explain enough in words my passion for Philadelphia and all of the family members over here what i want to do, I want to do what Grif did god rest his soul become a Legend not just for his passion for Philadelphia but for the way he spoke to everyone he was a compassionate Man and i will never forget him and i don't think anyone else will, so once again Cassi it will be an honor"

Cassi smiles

"just one thing is needed then a name for your family what are you gonna call your new home"

Alfredo glances across at cassi

"Cristiano De Castro Famiglia"

Cassi has a cheeky smile on her face and hugs Alfredo and whispers in his ear

"I like it"

Pariso,Mikehunt and Pilar grins at Alfredo

Cristiano De Castro Famiglia is open for Business

Report Post Tip

Angelo waits outside Cassi's office for the new crew leader of Cristiano De Castro Famiglia. As Alfredo comes out the office Angelo approaches and shakes his hand.

"Congratulations Alfredo, I'm glad to see Philadelphia expanding and I've no doubt that your new crew will enhance our great city. Good luck to you and I know you'll make a great crew leader.

Report Post Tip

Congratz on the honor mate! You make us all proud :) Cheers and Long Live Cristiano De Castro Famiglia!

Report Post Tip

Tony makes his way to Alfredo with a smile upon his face and extends his hamd

Congratulations my friend, good to see you getting what you deserve. All the best Alfredo!

Report Post Tip

Sticks1988 comes out of his office with a smile from one end of his face to the other, he begins to weave his way in and out of people in the crowd to get to the newly appointed Crew Leader..

Congratulations man! I am very glad to see you have this opportunity Alfredo, The Angry Beavers look forward to working with you and your family. Best of luck to you and your family sir.

Sticks1988 tips his hat to Alfredo as he rushes back to his work...

Report Post Tip

Congrats brother, you have earned it, I hope your family will prosper and become one of strongest, good luck!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cristiano De Castro Famiglia
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL