Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:41
Page:  1 
Blooming Angels sprout up in LA Started by: JimmyNapoli on Oct 19, '11 08:31

As he placed his coffee cup down on the brand new desk in his HQ the desk suddenly shifted as his coffee spilled all over the desktop. Jimmy cursed as he cleaned it up quickly with a rag and then tossed the rag into the fireplace that was burning, keeping the room nice and warm on this cold October night where even in Los Angeles you could see your breath when you spoke outside

He walked over to the window and peaked out after looking at the large wooden clock that showed 8pm, Jimmy knew Flowah would soon be arriving as he had requested so that the two of them could talk about the future of Los Angeles

It was a darker than normal night as Jimmy opened the door… Flowah walked inside the large steel doors and sat down at the glass table helping herself to a glass of win as Jimmy peaked his head outside and looked around for a bit.. he was never too careful as the feds and irs had been on his tail ever since he moved his operations to LA and he never knew when those bastards would find him so he was always prepared

He walked over and sat down next to Flowah and smiled, sliding her a manila envelope with the words Operation Blooming Angels written in black ink on the front of the envelope. As she picked up the envelope Jimmy unrolled a paper on the table with plans and blueprints, pointing out a few things as the two talked

Flowah, as a city we are getting more settled in everyday and now I need somebody to take a new family to expand our operations on the coast. I recently came from a trip out by the Compton area with my ghetto friend Cav and the crime rate was out of control, the businesses were trashed and the drug trade was stale, I mean you could not even find decent coke around the place. This is not acceptable so I need you to get out there, set up shop and why don't you take Treckles with you as you will need some help to organize things and keep the place tidy.

You ladies don't be causing too much trouble out there and do not worry about the small percent of our world that is hell bent on destruction as you have many great qualities which I know will shine through even the darkest days.

Jimmy smiled widely as he reached into his right coat pocket and pulled out a set of keys and tossed them across the table to Flowah

I have taken the luxury of finding you a nice spot with a view of the ocean and a gate surrounding the place to keep the media away, you will find the directions in the envelope. I want you to run things out of there for now, DanielVenzeti and I will be close by and I know you will do great.

He smiled widely at Flowah, sitting back in his chair while opening up a large fine oak box of handcrafted cigars from Italy before winking at Flowah and nodding his head towards the door and her future...

Report Post Tip

Picking up the keys that Jimmy tossed across the table, she smiles then winks at Treckles. Turning to Jimmy, Flowah takes his hand and squeezes slightly.

"It's with great pleasure to take on this responsibility, Jimmy. I've not known you as long as some but you took me in, trusted me, helped me along my way, noticed my loyalty and hard work and now you're rewarding me with my own family. I'm not sure it gets better than that."

Letting go and taking a deep breath she grabs Treckles and heads for the door. Turning back one last time with a grin.

"A view of the ocean with a surrounding gate? Sounds fantastic and I can't wait to put my stamp on the place. I will not let you down and I thank you greatly for the opportunity to help build LA into a strong healthy city."

Leaving the HQ, Flowah shakes the hands of a few fellow mafioso and gets into her car

"Let's go!"

Report Post Tip

Vince steps out the limo so see Jimmy and Flowah standing up to make a speach Vince's hangs around for this news.

Well what can i say i am very happy for you Flowah i know you are the woman for the job and will make a good captin here in LA

i wish you all the best Congratz mam..

Gets the Glasses out drinks are on me...

Report Post Tip

Treckles gives Flowah a pat on the back and hugs her.

"I knew you could do it, I knew it. Woo, we one big family. Yeah! Come on, sing it."

Treckles hops around in excitement until she hits her head on the car. Unfortunately, fainting before the party has even started.

Report Post Tip

Tony smiles as he hears the great news.

Flowah, your bloodline and mine go way back. One of few bloodlines that haven't been lost to me in one way or another. Our friendship is as strong as many others are. I am so happy to see that you are getting a chance to run your own family. It is something our bloodlines have always joked about and thought it wouldn't happen at some points. But you've truely earned it and deserve this chance. You'll make those of our bloodline smile and feel dumb for doubting your chances. They were always high and the chance is finally here.

I am happy to call you my friend. I know with the addition of you to his city leadership Jimmy will be even stronger. Los Angeles was needing a good leader and it has found them in you, Jimmy and Daniel. I hope that things prosper for your city and that you get to help build it into something great.

You know that my door is always open if you stop by St. Louis. This goes for all of Los Angeles. A friend of yours is a friend of mine as some may say. 

So I wish you the best of luck and congratulate you on an achievement not many do get to reach within their life time. I know you'll work your ass off and do some great things. 

Congratulations Flowah!

Tony takes her hand jokingly and then gives her a hug. He then waves as she gets into her car and heads to her new place of business.

Report Post Tip

Well done boss. You more than deserve this opportunity. I'm glad I'm here to watch you blossom and bloom. See what I did there boss?

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Flowah. It was very nice working with you, and you have proved you deserve this. 

Good luck.

Report Post Tip

Frank smiles at Flowah, raises his glass, and grabs a cigar from JimmyNapoli.

Congrats Flowah and good luck. May you lead a properous and large family.

Frank lights up the cigar takes a few puffs and grins at JimmyNapoli then takes a swig of his brandy.

This cigar ain't half bad mate.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Blooming Angels sprout up in LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL