Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:12:27
Page:  1 
Boxing Championship of the Year Started by: Ladyfighter on Oct 19, '11 21:50

Ladyfighter went to the Post Office to collect her mail. “Hey Lady, long time no see”, the Post officer said. “Yeah well, busy times in the streets, man. You must have heard all the gunshots and fights”, Ladyfighter answered. The man nods, “Yes indeed, noisy streets, but I am happy you came to collect your mail. A few important men from Detroit came to deliver a very important letter. There you go”. He gives Ladyfighter a box with her mail. “Thank you very much, it surely is a lot and that envelope looks like it comes from AlabamaWorley, manager for the big fight against Hogan. You must have heard about that”. “Of course, Lady. We are looking forward to be there and watch our Hogan fighting AlabamaWorley”.

Smiling at the man’s answer, Ladyfighter walks to the HQ to read the letter.

Dear Ladyfighter,

We are happy to accept the invitation to fight Hogan. We have a few matters of concern. Of course we hope you will do everything possible to have AlabamaWorley safely travelling to New York and secure the place where she stays. If you can guarantee this, then we have no problem to start the travels to New York soon.

Then, Lady, there is the issue about the entrance tickets. We do want half of the available ones.

Last thing is the outfit. AlabamaWorley has a nice outfit in blue and white, she is going to wear that. If you don’t agree with these colors, the deal is off.

These are our terms, and we look forward to hearing from you.

AlabamaWorley Lawyer Office

Ladyfighter sits back and thinks about the letter. That is why I hate lawyers, she thinks, what were they thinking that I cannot secure AlabamaWorley’s stay in New York. Of course I can. So that is no problem at all.

What!!!! They want half of the available entrance tickets. That is insane. If they get half not many other cities would be able to join in and watch the fight.

Ladyfighter thinks the colors of AlabamaWorley’s outfit are fine. I wonder what special outfit she bought for this occasion. I hope it is not too sexy to distract Hogan. Nah, Hogan is a pro, he won't get distracted by a sexy outfit.

Dear Lawyer,

Security is a high issue here in New York. All available police officers and bodyguards will be there to watch nothing will happen to AlabamaWorley. So I don’t see a problem with that.

About the entrance tickets. It would not be fair to give you half of the available ones. There is a lot of interest in other cities too in getting these tickets. I can give you 1/3, New York will get 1/3 too and the remainder 1/3 will be for all the other cities. I think that is fair.

The colors of AlabamaWorley’s outfit are fine. I will inform Hogan.

If you agree on this terms, we can set a date for the fight.  I hope to receive your answer soon.

Ladyfighter

Putting the letter in an envelope, Ladyfighter smiles. The fight is near now. Getting excited by the thought of a full Arena with people from all over the world. Man that is breaking news.

News, that is something Ladyfighter still needs to arrange. There are a few reporters in town. I have to ask them to interview Hogan and AlabamaWorley. I hope these interviews will be visible for everyone soon.

Walking to the postoffice to have her letter being brought to Detroit, Ladyfighter hangs a few posters on the houses. The posters are saying :

BIG BOXING FIGHT OF THE YEAR:

HOGAN, New York challenges ALABAMAWORLEY, Detroit.

COMING SOON….

I hope everyone will come and cheer for their favorite fighter. Also a little motivation why you think Hogan or AlabamaWorley is the best. Share your thoughts with us in here.

Ladyfighter

Report Post Tip

The Hulkster sits back in his Hulk-A-Mania chair. He was so impressed that LadyFighter had got the fight to work out he didnt know what to do with himself. This is the only person who not only beat Hogan the first time but lost a split decision the second time. Hogan, knows in his heart of hearts he could never really call himself champion unless he beat AlabamaWorley.

The hulkster still a bit restless decides to phone Ladyfighter.

Ladyfighter?! Oh ManlyFighter sorry about that dude...Uh...Is ladyfighter around brother?! Ok good may i speak with her man?!

Not every man had a manly voice like hogan even if his name was Manlyfighter. Ladyfighter picked up the phone and hogan began speaking.

Ladyfigher, In a world where the world seems so dark and dull you have managed to put together one of the greatest events i have ever seen! Hulk Hogan vs Alabama Worley part 3! You know something sister i want a sitdown press confrence to let Alabama know im serious! I want interviews by Gallifrey and i want all of Hulk-A-Manias reputation on the line dude! How? Well you will find out at the press confrence or at the interviews, whichever comes first dude!

After the phone hung up the hulkster played with his thumbs for a few more moments before heading to the gym. He wasnt losing this fight especially if it was this hyped up.

Report Post Tip

Easy's phones goes off as he scans the messge he sees Hulk vs Bama part 3 and can't wait. Noticing something is left out he decides to leave a message at LadyFighter's office to make it a offical fightcard.

LadyFighter. Seeing the fight card i can't wait for the main event. But being a betting man, I notice nothing is on the undercard for the fight. I think a few other undercard fights would make this a complete fightcard. Being a fight fan , I think a few other fights might realkly get this card going for everyone. Goodluck, just trying to help out.

Easy hangs up the phone and can't wait to see the undercard!!

Report Post Tip

Emaya walks through the streets and suddenly she sees something..... Everywhere are banners hanging in the street. She stops to read what they are saying.

BIG BOXING FIGHT OF THE YEAR:

HOGAN, New York challenges ALABAMAWORLEY, Detroit.

COMING SOON….

Hmm that's interesting.. She finally gets another chance to see Hogan fighting again. She gets blushes on her cheecks when she thinks of Hogan fighting. And even more when she thinks what will happen after he has won the fight...

I wonder where I can order tickets for the fight and how much they will cost.

Damn I want to be part of that. It must be the biggest fight ever. I think I'll call Ladyfighter to ask her all about it. And opfocurse I have to buy a new outfit for that happening of the year. Hmm what will it be......... Oh and I need new pompoms.......

Excited she goes on het way...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Boxing Championship of the Year
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL