Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 15:32:16
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Cooldown on purchase of HQ Started by: Squishy on Sep 19, '23 18:29

From owning an HQ and losing it due to death/retirement/dd or losing it due to you/upper being not active, there is a 30 day cooldown to purchase another.

This process will start in 30 days on October 20th.

Report Post Tips: 12 / Total: $550,000 Tip

wow

Report Post Tip

What a fantastic change, I hope the big brain behind this idea gets to fuck your wife. 

Report Post Tip

Sorry, she doesn't go slumming or do pity fucks.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Yah which is why your marriage is so baffling :( 

Report Post Tip

The funny thing is she was the one who proposed to me - (she was intoxicated at the time... and graffitied it on the wall while drunk, but hey it still counts)

Report Post Tip

If this is happening can the CLs please have the ability to see their members active hours in the last week? We are currently unable to see that prior to appointing someone. And then, if they do not meet the requirement, the HQ is lost instantly, without any warning, along with all forts and  all threads in HQ etc. 

Just having the ability to see someone’s relevant activity stat prior to making that decision (as it sometimes has to be made when the person in question is not in line or able to reply), would be enormously helpful and be if no detriment to them or the game. 

Report Post Tip

I believe you should communicate with someone before you set them as a hand. You should also be communicating with them along with all your members on a regular basis, you should know who only plays a few minutes a week versus who plays a couple of hours a day. I don't feel comfortable sharing people's exact online time, I think that's something that's better off done with their permission and in a conversation. Perhaps time this question as you are feilding them to see if they would make a good hand or if they want the position.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Squishy is this going off master account? 

Report Post Tip
Yes, when you die, most tend not to reanimate and start another HQ :P
Report Post Tip

Squishy, lol not what I had in mind. Was more thinking of the numerous times we've seen people die/set up at a super young age on the next account which this would prevent. I dig it. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Excellent change.

Report Post Tip

The funny thing is she was the one who proposed to me - (she was intoxicated at the time... and graffitied it on the wall while drunk, but hey it still counts)

I love her so much, what a fantastic human you've tricked into marrying you. 10/10.  

Report Post Tip

Amazing change we've long been waiting for.

Report Post Tip

Greatest change ever. Thank you for this one.

Report Post Tip

Great move by the admins, needed this for a long time!

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Cooldown on purchase of HQ
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL