Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:44:41
Page:  1 
Verboten - The Fight for Freedom! Started by: -Kuku on Oct 20, '11 21:04

As I walk through the valley in the shadow of death...

A thought came to me.  The banned, the non-people, those who will have no home – they still gather and try to do something.  And they are called terrorists – but in fact they are freedom fighters.  They are fighting to change things; they are fighting to change the world for the better.  Their tools are weapons and words; their allies few and far between – but their supporters legion.

Debate rages in the Streets.  The people are angry. 

NOW IS THE WINTER OF OUR DISCONTENT!

And not just ours.  Three bosses yesterday, more talk in the Streets and IRC avenue today – this world is awash with fear and apprehension. 

The thing is my friends – the thing is that in their mad quest to stay at the top, they are levelling out the ground from underneath them.  People are dying; people are retiring; sacred cows are being slaughtered and a way of life diminished – and all because two bloated Godfathers are too scared of an even playing field.

And here’s the thing – there aren’t too many people in this world.  And the regime that is in place at the moment is excluding the very people who stimulate this thing of ours – and all of their friends.  And at the end of it all, what are you left with?  Some very rich, very lonely guys who have realised far too late the importance of personalities and the importance of using, not abusing, power.

The natives are restless, the people are revolting - a Kuklinski flaps his delicate, well read wings in Las Vegas..  And what happens next?

Report Post Tip

Looks like the fight has just begun!

Report Post Tip

Seriously? You and your stupid threads just completely invalidate the effort put forth by players who actually give a shit about the game. If you fucking cared about the game HALF as much as you say you do then why not take the time and effort and put it to use and make an account that's worth something instead of coming in here, stealing other people's words and making them your own, and then shooting your gun to "prove a point."

How about this, prove a point by making something of yourself instead of wasting so much time pissing in the wind.

Report Post Tip

* looks above *

Sigh..  Such original thoughts!

Report Post Tip

NO fuck this! I am tired of you and your fucking bullshit. You don't do a god damned thing about your life but waste it time and fucking time again. So what if I didn't make godfather in my past life, I played the game and enjoyed almost every fucking moment of it. I served my crew leader and godfather well, whether I agreed with him or not. I may not like everything premier does or says but I FUCKING DID MY BEST FOR HIM!

You? You stand there and GLOAT over who has died. Oh haha fucking hilarious. Oh yay we knocked out half the crew!

This is war, it's what happens when people get fed up. But let me tell you something, this is NOT your doing and don't you FUCKING DARE to try to take credit for this! You are NOTHING but a smear on the fucking windshield of this game.

Report Post Tip

Aw, look at him getting really upset

* ruffles hair *

There you go wee boy, go and find some people to play with.  

OK Champ?

Report Post Tip

Yeah, sure thing you patronizing bastard! I have said what I felt was necessary. Now I'm going to hang out in my ice cream truck and offer free candy!

Report Post Tip

Like I always say to people with your limited capacity for discussion - you are angry and this causes you to lose focus.  So I will defer to your childish need to have the last word.

The floor is yours.

Report Post Tip

Ok fine. Yes it might be angry and childish. I know that this account won't last and that is fine with me. My main problem here is that it seems to me that you bow and take credit for what everyone else is doing. Are you actively participating in this war or are you sitting on your ass, acting the bard, singing songs of revolution bit not actually making a difference. What you have to say is often the necessary or right thing, but in the wrong way. You come off sounding haughty and petty. You gloat and crow over the dead bodies, just as Nebuchadnezzar once stood over the city of Babylon and gloated "look at this great Babylon which I have made."

All I am saying, asking, begging from you is to stop. Stop acting and talking like you are the end all be all. Humble yourself an realize that while you might have some good things to say, you are not the only person in this war.

Report Post Tip

*Kuklinski gloat and crows over the angry little bear*

Yes more stunningly original thoughts!

Thanks.  Seriously.  Thanks.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Verboten - The Fight for Freedom!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL