Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:12:14
Page:  1 
The Shadow Stalkers Started by: -Klint on Oct 20, '11 22:32

Making his way down Bourbon Street with his close group of friends, supporters and associates, Jammin lights a smoke and takes in the fresh aroma, thoroughly enjoying the morning stroll that had become his routine in The Big Easy. He pauses at the corner store and examines some produce when out of the corner of his eye he notices Stamina, his crew leader, accompained by Kimble exiting the local barber shop across the street.  The men shake hands in customary fashion as they exit the establishment, making note of each others fresh shave as they commense with light hearted conversation surrounding the day's events. 

After a brief few moments, -Jammin- notices Klint as he exits the business as well with a fresh suit and tie having come directly from the suit makers.  He bows to Stamina and Kimble as he passes them, presenting the respect and admiration both men deserve as he crosses the street, a slight jog in his steps as he approaches directly.

Hey Jammin!  He shouts as he makes his last few approaching steps.  I have some news.  But let's get out of the street, this subject requires some privacy.

The two men enter the produce stand as a few moments pass, allowing them to discuss the important matter at hand.  Not before too long, the two men exit the business, eyes beaming as -Jammin- makes his way to the center of the street to share the important news with everyone in the community.

Taking the speech position, -Jammin- turns towards the smiling faces of New Orleans.

A very good morning New Orleans! As most of you have already been told, I will as of now be walking these streets a proud and accomplished man. I can promise each and everyone one of you beautiful people that i will do my utmost to help this city prosper. I will help bring security and with it, many good times.

There are just a few people i would like to mention:

Kimble, I thank you for giving me this opportunity. I will serve you and your city proudly in my new found role. I am utterly delighted to be given the chance to prove myself and offer my skills on a more broader scale.

Febrant, You have always been there for me to offer advice and advise me when i have been in tricky situations. Your stern attitude towards me has kept me on the right track and for that i thank you. Although stern, we have many great times. You will always be my friend.

Stamina, well what can i say old friend. I have been with you from the very start and you have learnt me everything i know, I am the man i am today because of you. You have been my leader, my teacher and my friend. I will do you and New Orleans proud.

I would also like to thank each and everyone one of you for turning up today, i hope to see you all on the streets of New Orleans.

>-Jammin- raises a glass and shouts at the top of his voice

Long live New Orleans!!!

And with that, he turns to his RHM -Klint to toast

Having popped the cork and poured the champange, Klint raises his glass as he saluts his friend and partner in business.

I as well would like to take this time to thank Stamina and Kimble for the opportunity to serve as -Jammin-'s RHM for the our new crew, The Shadow Stalkers.  You can trust that we will do our best in these roles to serve the fine men and women of New Orleans to help build the city for the future!

Report Post Tip

Funtcase raises his glass to Jammin and Klint.

Well done lads. Congratulations on your new family. Im sure your going to do just fine here in New Orleans but I wish you the best of luck anyway.

He downs his drink

Heres to you!

Report Post Tip

Stamina swiftly walks towards -jammin- with a stern look upon his face. Looking around him nervously, he nods to his faithful 'guard Vitaly who returns a satisfied expression regarding their surroundings

-jammin-, you've been with me since the day you stepped foot in New Orleans as my associate. You were a good associate and have surrounded yourself with good people. Where you've followed in my steps, you've picked up on my mistakes and made sure you don't follow that same route. You've shown strength and loyalty to the point I cannot question you.

He looks up at -jammin- before checking out the new suit and throwing him a clear Havana

Here, you've earned that my good friend.

I know you're going to make a success of yourself under your own name, you're too strong a guy to give it anything less than your all. I have complete faith in you, as I'm sure the rest of New Orleans does too.

Report Post Tip

Giggs helps himself to a glass of champagne

Congratulations Jammin! i look forward to seeing what you and Klint bring to this fine city and i wish you all the best

Report Post Tip

Jammin, im proud to see you walk these streets in your new tailor made bold suit! Im sure you will do fine. We go way back and as long as i know you it was clear what you wanted to become. And look at you now...

Good luck my friend and im looking forward working together!

Febrant raises his glass of expensive champagne

Report Post Tip

Standing back from the crowd, Feisty smiles as she listens to Jammin's speech. After finishing, she walks up and hugs him, handing him another bottle of champagne.

Congratulations dear friend, I'm very happy to see you in this new position, and I'm sure New Orleans will prosper with you among them! Try not to get too drunk when you're celebrating!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Gents! I'm proud to see Jammin put on that fancy bold suit and take a lead here in the city of New Orleans. With his selection of Klint has his RHM, I believce we've established another fine CL in the great city of New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

The hulkster flexes in appreciation! He didnt even know the son of Jammin was present! He had to mail him immediately as his old friend, err..his fathers old friend...His uncles old friend was now wearing a bold suit. He thought he would say something anyway!

Jammin you are a dude among dudes brother and you can always be my tag team partner compadre!

Report Post Tip

Congrats my bros you two guys will do a fine job in New Orleans :)

Report Post Tip

I've come back from a short leave of absence to see such a marvelous sight, the town of New Orleans has another Crew Leader in town one that will prove once again like the many before that we take pride in this city and its people.

Three Cheers for Jammin and his RHM Klint

Hip Hip Hoorah

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shadow Stalkers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL