Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 11:19:21
Page:  1 
An Eplosive Rage. Started by: Skittles- on Sep 22, '23 07:53

After Jaden had been cultivating for a few weeks. Doing his warm ps in the morning. Fully healed finally, he had just finished his laps and he thought he train in the moves of his techniques, he was so close to hitting the bottle neck of a warrior level and he would soon hit qi condensation. The first level of true cultivation. He had a growth spurt and he had muscles in his male form. He had the perfect body. Because of his transformations, he now had snow white hair. As he went to the training grounds to practice. He had daggers and swords and throwing knives. He would go have a weapon made personally for him. Just not yet. Right now he needed to break the bottle neck of his cultivation while in the process of getting revenge.

As he stood there he held his daggers, taking a deep breath, he swung at the wooden post. It spun around and one of one of the lower arms of the post just barely missed his head as he ducked back. As he ducked back his hand raised up as the dagger lightly cut the wood. Then he slid back making dirt come up into the air around him. He tried again, reaching around and kicking it as it soun back. He reached up and stopped it with the dagger, and it swung around again, he reached up with his other hand and made the other dagger cut it. He kept doing that for a few hours. But nothing. He sighed coming to an end. He needed some actual combat to break the bottle neck he realized. So he thought he would ask Alex about some information. Speaking of the devil, Alex stepped up with a towel and a glass of ice water. 

H took the towel, wiping his sweat from his face and neck. Along with his upper body. Although he had black sweats on, he had no shirt on. Seeing he was going to break the bottle neck, he knew he would need actual battle experience. So he sighed and took the glass of water and handed the towel back. 

After that kidnapping incident, he ended up coming to Philly, living in an old building that he gutted out and fixed up. Since it was on the out skirts of the city, it had a decent amount of land to play with. The building was all one level. He hadn't decided if he wanted to raise a level on it. He preferred to extended it out instead of up. It was all open floor, at least the front are was. His room and the other rooms were closed off. He made it his own. He had some of the ideas the old lady gave him. He smiled at that. He even had a garden to keep the old lady alive. Then as he started to take a drink Alex began to inform him on the things he needed to know.

"Well, about those guys you asked me to look up, I found something. I contacted some of my old contacts and it turns out those guys hah..well your instincts are on track..how did you know they belonged to a lower rank criminal organization?" Alex asked.

"their clothes..they were killing small villages full of women and children..they aren't apart of the cartels..because if they were..they would have taken them..and burned the villages..second they were acting like they were undeveloped in the mafia..most mafia organizations wouldn't have done that..they would friends them and figured out how this place works..they were under organized. Onto of that..their clothes..if you wore Armani or faragamos ..if I'm pronouncing it right..would you torture me? No right? You'd have someone else do it. Or you'd take it off and change into those types of clothes..second..they didn't even pay attention to who they were killing..they just wanted the money..they were sloppy..it was obvious..being around the criminal life for as long as I have..you pick up on things like that. It's just basic instincts and mental knowledge." He paused finishing off his water.

"so what you're saying is..someone sent them to make it look like that knowing full well they had no idea what they were doing?" Alex asked, as he handed the glass back.

​​​"Yes...I'm most positive..when in a mafia organization..you go through training before you're even sent out on a mission..then if you are..depending on the mission..they send you with people to advise you before you are allowed to do things on your own..Ontop of that..they had no intelligence..like someone to study their victims..no one to give them intelligence to know what they were doing..they just killed off an entire village to what? ..they weren't just after money..I'm most positive someone sent them..it's too convenient..come on think about it.." He paused looking at Alex.

"Are you actually saying what I think you're saying?" Alex asked.

as the began to walk back to the building, so he could freshen up and go out. He looked over at Alex, the guy was giving him the most ridiculous look, he almost laughed. He gave a small smirk as they made it inside.

"Well think about it ....it just doesnt makes sense..although the guy who was abusing me..I don't think he was in charge..or if he was he had no clue he killed their women and children..it all makes sense..it's too convenient..think about it..the most powerful people of the mafioso is out of the village..and suddenly those men show up? They weren't just asking for money..they were asking for information..that's why they had me living with that old lady..because she knew stuff most didnt..and since I was living with her..I knew too. Although I pretended not to..I knew..that mafia fucker..heh..although I'd say not all of them belonged to the mafia..but the ones who were disrespectful to that old lady weren't apart of the mafia family. If they were ..they wouldn't have disrespected her like that..but that village was a good size. That village had enough evidence to either destroy them or put them away. And not just evidence. More than enough money to set them up for life. Haha that old lady had me hide that money....she set me up for life. I'll get revenge for her and all those females that made me family. Those babies. Only problem is you came here to tell me something ..finish what you were saying?" He stated.

as he walked to his room, and started to undress to get into the shower. Alex followed, picking up a folder that just came in, with new information. Turning on the shower, he turned to look at Alex to finish what he was going to say before he interrupted the poor man.

"Well turns out..when I got in contact with my old people.. your theory isn't wrong.. the guy who tortured you..well he was hired by a rival family..although these men were the most notorious street gangs..not yet tamed by any of the mafioso..the rival family vetiello family..his son became made at the age of ten..he is now a capo de capi..he's only fifteen years old. His father was recently heavily enjured. But three months ago, that old ladies son was a Don, uhm his name is ..it's says Gabriel Mateo De Lucca..anyway the vetiellos and the Don got into some kinda argument..it was all words though..any way from what I heard..the son was threatened by a guard of the family and he ripped the man's throught out ith his teeth to make a point. I don't know if they fought about anything else. Also I think they hiding something." Alex said.

As he finished showering, he wrapped a towel around his waist and rubbed one over his hair and head. 

"Hah..that's a dumb reason to go after that old lady and entire village..what else you got." He said.

"Well Gabriel threatened them in their territory..but it's all politics..but there was a woman next to him that said something about a deal..and it fell through..something about the cartels trying to take over and the Don Gabriel found out. They wanted to buy coke from him. And they wanted to under price it so they could get a good deal from the cartels..they were gonna get twelve pure females from it. The cartels were helping smuggle a few girls into the country...but Don found out what they did to the girl..so the Don threatened them..the woman said if the village was burned down right after that incident..that would be the reason." Alex finished.

"That would make more sense..hmm..see if you find that woman again..find out everything you can about her. I want to know everything..where she lives.mwho she fucks..where she works..if she's married..everything..if she even sneezes I want to know." He said as she started to put cologne on and get into his clothes. 

He wore a black shirt that clung to his upper muscular body, he put on black leather pants. He then quickly put on black socks and his black boots. 

"The name you're gonna take out tonight is corvin Thomas perelli. Everything is here that you need. I already packed you're bag. Make sure you keep you're face hidden." Alex said.

Ghost put on his leather fur hooded duster and his black silk mask, "There at the restaurant right? And you said your contacts said he leaves out the back..and he's leaves late right? Is his home address in the file?" He stated.

He had all the knives he needed, just incase he needed to throw them. Or fight hand to hand combat, which he knew he would especially for these guys. As Alex handed him his bag, he was walking out the door, the driver had the car running. Taking the file he drove off to his destination.  

An hour later, driving through the city, the came to a few town homes, not too far from the middle of the city. As they drove about a black away from the house, he could see no one was home. It looked to be only a few guard, the maids and such seemed to have gone home. He got out of the car, he looked around and saw mostly every house was darkened for the night. They probably had to work and their kids probably had to go to school. He quietly has the driver drive back to the alley so he could leave out the back. It was a cool September night, it was slightly breezy, the leaves had just started to turn yellow.

As he walked up to the door, he bent down and picked the lock easily. After all he had to easily get in and out of places without being being caught. He quietly stepped in, and set everything up. He wired the house with explosives. He timed it just right so when they came he would killed them then blow the house and he put a chemical down so when it blew up. It burned his name Ghost to send a message. 

When he finished, he sat next to a lap in a chair next to a window the curtains were closed. He poured himself some whiskey, he sniffed it. Then he swirled it around and took a drink. He was quite disappointed, although it tasted decent, it stated cheap like these men who killed everyone in the village. 

The more he thought about it, the more he let the rage come to the front, consuming him just for the time being. Normally nothing got to him, but for some reason when it came to that old lady it seemed to make him feel things. It made him conflicted. As he realized he was deep into his thoughts, he realized he needed to quickly kill their guards. And cut the house phone wire. He sighed finishing his cheap whiskey. Then got up to do the first part of his job. As he fought them each, one by one he could feel the bottle neck started to loosen, as he easily dodged them. He would either stab them or slit their throats. There was a couple where he had to put up more of a fight and rip out their throats. He then picked up the bodies and put them in the bathroom. As he finished he sat back down after closing the door. He sighed and poured himself more cheap whiskey.

as he checked his watch, he knew it was almost time for corvin to come home. As he started to think about all the ways he could kill them, suddenly he heard a car pull up and then head lights shining through one of the windows. He could hear laughing, hey sounded only buzzed and not drunk. It sounded like it was more than one person. As he took a sip of the cheap whiskey, the door was unlocked and pushed open. There was Corvin, Ghost sat there with the file open on his lap. The lamp turned on and they all stopped laughing and looked at him.

"Jesus..what the fuck ..how did you even get in here." A man gasped and then yelled.

He looked up slowly at corvin, a cold rage, a predator ready to hunt its prey. His big galaxy silverish bluish green eyes studied them.

"Through the front door..by the way ..I've had better tasting whiskey." He said so coldly, but his voice sounded deadly, and like it was made of silk.

He didn't yell, he didn't scream, he didn't even need to insult them. Corvin started to slightly sweat, like he recognized something. 

"Do you have no respect for anyone..do you often just barge into people's homes?" One behind corvin asked.

"I could ask you the same Corvin..when you and your men barged into that old woman's house..or how about when you and your men killed all those females and Children? Did you think of that old lady? No? Thrn why do I need to respect you?" His voice stayed in the same tone.

Corvin gasped, he showed fear, and Ghost smirked, just a hint of a Smirk. one of the men went for their gun and he looked over a t the man about ready to pull his gun. 

"I could kill you right where you sit..don't fuck with us..do you know who this man is?" The gun man said.

"his name is Corvin Thomas perelli..he's a leader of a street gang..small timer.. the same man that walked into a village with some of his gang friend and killed Don's mother. A Don of a mafia..not only the mother but also killed women and children. Pregnant woman. Burned them alive. I'll never forget the burning flesh of a human. I would know I was there. Which by the way..I have to repay you back for every bruise you and your street gang friends gave me. Every scream you made me hear. Also put your gun away..no better yet..let's see who's faster..my speed or your bullet. I love thrills like that." He smirked, but the smirk showed rage and cold indifferenc. 

"Fuck this guy's crazy..let's just kill him." As one said.

as a guard came up, he finished his whiskey, and got up, he was so fast. He dodged the guards fist, and blocked the man with his daggar. Reaching over he sliced right through the man's neck and then stood by the bar counter and poured himself some water. To freshen his pallet. 

as he finished his water, he signaled for all of them to shoot and come at him all at once. He corvin tried to dial out but nothing, he kept hitting the receiver but nothing was bring up a dial tone. So Corvin seemed to panic as Ghost ran around the huge living room, swirling while slicing and dicing, making blood splat against the walls. One of the guards went to come at him he fell to his knees and slide across the floor slitting their Achilles heels so they could run off. Then he got up and kicked their guns. Suddenly feeling the heat circling in his belly. He could feel the bottle neck finally breaking. Advancing in his cultivation, as he spun and through a knife like it was controlled by psychic energy. As throwing knife moved around cutting almost every single guard coming at him, the knife came back to his hand easily. 

Looking at the walls, he could see he painted the walls with their blood. As a bullet rain out, he disappeared and dodging the bullet as it hit the wall, he sliced through one of corvins friends. Rhe same man that shot at him. As their gun shots ruin out. He quickly finished everyone except Corvin. 

"No..no no..I'm sorry..I didn't know..they only said to go to the village.. and take everything..they never said there was children and women in it. They just said to get their list..their money and their schedules...I promise I didn't know..please." Corvin sounded nothing by a pussy.

"Yeah..but when they asked please..do any of you think to stop? Did you all console them when they were scared..did you even think to look? I mean come on..didn't you think it was weird that bo one came to greet you? Or even no one shot at you?" He said, again his voice in that same soft but scary tone. 

"I mean they were offering big money..I didn't ask questions..a big check like that .you don't ask the how's or the whys..it keeps you alive." Covin said now passing himself.

"Sometimes not asking could get you killed..did you ever think about that?" He asked. Suddenly his knife sliced up corvins arm.

Corvin screamed like a girl, starting to skin him a live, "Please please..I'll tell you everything I know ..please just let me go..I promise." Corvin screamed. 

"Alright go on...vetiellos couldn't take Gabriel on his own..so they hired us and aligned themselves with the cartels. We weren't given any details of anything..it was an don't ask dint tell type of deal .we were getting big money and a richer life. So Dantes father offered a huge lone some..thirty million to get everything and if I couldn't find anything..we were to take out the village either way..once the job was done they would give us the money and then we would get out of dodee .get out of town..get a whole new life. We'll when we finished the job..we each got thirty million..no questions asked.. wait wiat..the deal with cartels was they get their girls and the cartels getd their coke. They were gonna buy it from gabriel...but Gabriel found out that the girls weren't just being smuggled into the country ..they were also being sold. So the deal with the vetiellos and Gabriell fell through..so they found out Gabriel had a village that was a fortune..so he wanted to have it destroyed." Corvin finished. 

"one thing you all didn't think to check..was that old ladies back yard in the trees..thanka you..I get to live wealthy but for you all get to die..along with who hired you." He said softly.

As he brought up his to get ready to kill him, "I thought you were gonna let me go.." corvin asked. 

"haha...no I only stopped torturing..I never said I was gonna keep you alive.." He said as corvin called him a bastard.

he sliced right through Corvin, he quickly looked at his watch and saw he had just enough time to raid the man's safe. 

Quickly opening the man's safe and taking all of his money and putting it in his bag, he then checked his watch and nodded satisfied he would make out just in time. Putting up a qi shield, an explosion happened. As the house explored, he walked out unscathed, not even slightly senged. As the entire house exploded, he just walked away, not even get hit. Rage flossing through him. The name Ghost burning on the grass and in their gardens as he walked to the alley and got into thr car. He set the bag next to him as another explosion went off. He started to see people come out and look at what was going on. Suddenly sirens began to be heard, just as the driver drove off the cops drove up to the house with the fire trucks

To be continued....

Report Post Tips: 16 / Total: $1,010,000 Tip

Skittles- with all due respect , and I mean that, I have many questions about this.

Is this a "tall tale"?

"His son became made at the age of ten..he is now a capo de capi..he's only fifteen years old."

I mean, is he running a crew of infants?  A kindergangstergarden?

We all know a Made Man who still plays with tin soldiers could be easily distracted when extorting shops.

A 15 year old Capo?  Some time ago there was an issue with some uppers calling others "son" to make a point.  You seem to have been inspired by it visavis age profiles of upper structure.

And skinning people alive?  Please.  We are professionals.

Let's bring some verite to our speeches.

With all due respect, GordonGekko

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

GordonGekko I demand that you disengage from asking MANY QUESTIONS.

I have recently been appointed as Skittles- public relation's spokesperson and will thus answer all questions in his place (he has promised me his vote in The Ian Contest if I did this):

Is this a "tall tale"?

Sometimes certain elements of a story have to be slightly exaggerated to raise its value of entertainment. Do you think Hercules actually murdered his wife and children in a fit of rage? No, but it added to the intricacy of his legend.

A 15 year old Capo?  Some time ago there was an issue with some uppers calling others "son" to make a point.  You seem to have been inspired by it visavis age profiles of upper structure.

Genghis khan led his first sallies at the age of 15, I don't see why Jason couldn't have been a capo at 15. You can't discredit RAW TALENT because of someone's age.

And skinning people alive?  Please.  We are professionals.

This was merely a figure of speech. Nobody was skinned, that's disgusting.

Report Post Tip

To be continued....

Georgette walked up to the sign and eyed it for a few moments before pulling a pen out of her purse crossing it out before writing "Cancelled indefinitely." 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"I for one applaud Skittles- takes of juvenile worlds.  But not in this context and not in their present form.

Whilst Skittles- possesses arguably a kernel orf talent, and Lord knows the streets are quiet, we cannot descend into a skyscraper of tall takes.

I'd say this to him directly, but my telegrams are blocked 

Report Post Tip

Gordon, why exactly do you feel the need to double (and triple) down on insulting someone else's story telling? Does this make you feel important or relevant in some way? Our good friend Skittles appears to have rejected your telegrams because they don't wish to hear your viewpoint or they do not value it. After reviewing your speech history, I can see why.

If your goal is to stifle the creativity of a storyteller by lambasting them in public, I'd say you succeeded- though it isn't a good look on you or those you represent.

With that knowledge of your mission accomplished, perhaps you can heed my request of leaving it the fuck alone and moving on to something else equally worthwhile.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $500,000 Tip

Transistor, you are correct to point out the litany of errors I made but incorrect about me being a critic.

I'm super keen on Skittle-s stories.  That's why im here.

Should not listeners ask questions of our speakers?

Report Post Tip

I'm glad you've come out to discuss this GordonGekko.

We agree on one fact, and that is that when a story is told in the streets it should be assumed that it may be critiqued or joined in upon by members of the public. This, in my mind, is part of the risk and reward of calling yourself a public speaker. I do not hold against you the content of your critique- but I hope we can agree you are quite the critic indeed.

I take exception to the seemingly relentless posturing you've done here in the streets to continue to call attention to the story and perhaps some behind-the-scenes discussion, the content of which I am not privy to. You have shown up in multiple locations during unrelated speeches to continue to call attention to this story, and it's writer, who are seemingly living rent-free within the confines of your mind.

I don't love the optics of what I've seen, I wouldn't accept it from one of our own if it were your story in question, and it certainly does not come off as an adoring fan looking to better understand the content of another's storytelling.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $340,000 Tip

Transistor, I have taken considerable caution in my tone, at all times.

My quarrell, yet that is too strong a word, is not with Skittles-  As I have pointed out, talent can be spotted.  But, culturally, we have not, traditionally at least inducted those under eleven (11) years old in organised crime syndicates with traditions stretching back centuries.

This is simply stating a fact.  We can debate the societal rights and wrongs of this.  An obvious wrong would be a Spike in crime in primary schools, and the distasteful sight of pre-teens carrying out murders.  And that's before we get into the negative effects that our hitmen would experience from having to murder 4ft tall targets with book bags and peanut and jelly sandwiches contained in a napsack.

If I'm hearing you correctly, you don't disagree with me, but perhaps suspect I told the truth too often?

Report Post Tip

Ah I see, GordonGekko. You are a non-fiction purist! All stories must be rooted in true life and reality above all other things. I can only assume you will be the first to tell a small child (mafioso or not!) that Santa Claus could not possibly deliver presents to all children in one night. Wait until you spread the truth that, in the bible, Jonah could not POSSIBLY have been swallowed by a large fish and survived. Bible thumpers are a tough nut to crack.

A story is but a story. A tale told for entertainment.

Even still, wars in all parts of the world are fought by youngsters. Children as young as 10 and 11 are sent to die for their cause. In these trying times we have children as young as 10 delivering newspapers or serving meals. Is it so far-fetched, enough to merit your ridicule, to imagine a world where a kid performs the same tasks as adults in this day and age?

If I'm hearing you correctly, you don't disagree with me, but perhaps disagree with the morality of the story itself?

Report Post Tip

I'm going to have to also disagree with the points raised by my colleague, GordonGekko. Skittles- can talk about whatever he wants. If he wants a 15 year old to lead the American mafia, power to him. Otherwise, it is censorship. And that isn't a ship I want to sail on. Censorship? How about a pirate ship? Because his stories are so good, I want to steal them all for myself. His stories are the nutrition which ward off my scurvy, the saw that amputates a leg splintered by cannon-fire, the bandage which clots my stump. I walk through his stories on my new wooden peg leg, clapping the backs of all the lads with whom we'll split our precious booty (his stories). His stories rescue me as a shark, who has smelled the blood wafting off my stump as I attempt to soothe it in the crystalline and cool water off the sandy beaches of Port Royal, thrashes me around like a plaything, severing every remaining limb from my body. His stories pull me to shore. They yell for the ships doctor. They are my medicine. I am just a head on a torso now, relaxing on the balcony of the town brothel. One of the men has crafted a special seat for me, with a jug full of ale (his stories) and a straw by which I can suck it through. Life is good. 

Report Post Tip

ClamTubularagula, and Transistor.

Nobody here is denying that Skittles- tells stories that not only change lives, but save lived.

I think An Explosive Rage is on a par with Outsourcing, which is a terrific read/listen.

I just think it's unlikely that male humans who haven't yet started to shave would be indicted members of this thing of ours.

Could we respect a Capi regime who had a parental mandated curfew?  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Eplosive Rage.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL