Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:12:16
Page:  1 
Live Forever, Die Young Started by: BigEasy on Oct 21, '11 05:46

As the sun gleams through the window it catches the corner of BigEasys eyes. The warmth of the sun breathes life into his cold motionless body. His eyes dart open as he takes a large gasp of air. After a moment of shock he attempts to spring out of bed only to find the sharp pain of a once forgotten memory now blazing through his body and mind.

I was dead...I am dead.

After placing his hand over his bandaged ribs he notices blood dripping from his fingers. The warmth of the red fluid is a shocking realization of life. After a moment of doubt he comes to terms with his state, the pain rushing back through his body is a painful awakening.

HELLO! Is anyone there!

A gut wrenching scream of pure desperation pierces the air as it leaves his throat. After hearing no response he takes a look around only to realize he is unfamiliar with his surroundings. The walls are crumbling. The floor has large holes and rotten wood. As best as he can tell he is somewhere no one else should be. "But who bandaged me?" He thinks to himself as he attempts to roll over and sit up. After a struggle and a few yelps BigEasy manages to make it to his feet. Blood dripping from his bandages.

As he makes his way out of the room he leans against the wall to make the going easier, leaving a line of blood. He makes his way to the entrance of the building, a slow painful journey. The door is a large wooden door crumbling with the aging of time, the metal lock looking much newer than the rest. "Locked, just my luck" He says with a smirk. After slamming his body against the door for what seems like an eternity he finally breaks free. As he flies through the door falling forwards he notices the ground is getting larger. Time slows and he finds himself pondering the events of last night....

Frank's Bar and Lounge was the place to be. The drinks were flowing, the music was playing, and the party was going well into the night. BigEasy was celebrating a recent promotion. A small timer but to him just another step in the right direction. As many men do when they have a few to many BigEasy was a bit out of line. "Your mother is a..." as the words come out of his mouth an out of town low life pulls a gun. As his memory starts to fade back into reality he sees the gun in the mans hand fire with a loud "BANG!"

His head smashes into the ground at the same moment. The inpact rattles him to the core. He now remembers he was shot..."Idiot" he only has himself to blame and he knows it. As the grey ground slowly begins to turn red he realizes he has injured himself further, potentially a deadly injury this time. He smiles and laughs.

"I've always wanted to make it big. To live forever." The world turns dark and the lights go out.

At that moment a few of Jummy Napoli's bodyguards are walking over to BigEasy. They hear his comment and have a good laugh. They pick him up, throw him in the car, and rush him off to the family doctor. What will become of this young mafioso? Only time will tell.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Live Forever, Die Young
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL