Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:57:40
Page:  1 
Band of Brothers Started by: Dixie_Rect on Sep 26, '23 12:03

For those warm blooded Americans (and our friends elsewhere) who believe in beer, big fake titties, and American WW2 cinema, Band of Brothers is on US Netflix. I'm through episode 2 in my 2023 rewatch, and damn what a thing of beauty. 

Report Post Tip

I'm a warm blooded latina and i believe in beer and big fake tiddies. Guess i'll watch.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I smell someone talking about women without disrespecting them? Nice.

Who are we talking about, Band of Brothers 2001? There is a new version with big tiddies?

Report Post Tip

What?

Report Post Tip

I watched the entire moive, I was surprised that the music they song was the same that they played in airborne school at Ft. Benning in 1993.  Plus the movie was pretty good looking at the events they went through during WWII.  MAJ Winters was an excellent officer however war is hell.

Report Post Tip

There's another series on Netflix by the same director of Band of Brothers that's newer and focuses on the side of the US going against the Japanese. It's called the Pacific. It's really good too.

Report Post Tip

I had just started this last month and am currently on episode 2 as well! The guy from friends pisses me off so much in this series lol

Report Post Tip

Spiers is a man.  

Report Post Tip

Love band of brothers, might give it a rewatch just because of this thread. The documentary on easy company actually got me emotional, seeing the veterans getting together so many years after. Year after year, knowing they may not see the next year. Ross from friends as Lt Sobel, really is a great series.

Report Post Tip

I watcched teh first episode and was kind of meh. I started the second episode and stopped half way through. I'm going to continue watching it but for the most part it seems like I might be missing something. I don't want to call it overrated yet but I'm not finding what other people seem to think about it. 

Report Post Tip
Now this is a true must watch Series. A lot of action and also education if you ever fancy joining the army. Highly recommended to all. Please do watch it.
Report Post Tip

Maaaan, Band of Brothers is such an amazing series - I wish there were more like it - especially an actual, longer, TV series, not just a mini-series, based on the theme of war. User *Svent* made a comment about The Pacific, which was made by the same producers/writers and is another must watch for war movie/show fans. I'd say The Pacific isn't AS good as Band of Brothers, but it still holds its own.

Report Post Tip

I love the series, Band of Brothers is really well made and goes deep, both emotionally and physically, I really liked it from the start, it is just sad that we always lose, but apparently we are the "bad guys"

Report Post Tip

Yeah it was great. Pacific was good, but not quite as good in my opinion.

have you seen the new one?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Band of Brothers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL