Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 17:43:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
How early is too early early for pizza? Started by: Jimmy_Herald on Sep 29, '23 11:59

It's never too early for LEFTOVER pizza. There's cold regular pizza. Maybe you like cheese, sausage, pepperoni. Not my concern.

Any time is a good time for pizza that you had the night before or a couple nights ago.

NOW. If you're talking fresh pizza out of the oven? Lunch or you're nuts. No one is cooking a fresh pizza before lunch.

Report Post Tip
I don't think there is a top early for a pizza, you can eat it all times day and night no matter what when or where.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The only time that it's too late for pizza is right before bed. Don't get me wrong...it's still great....but waking up to heartburn is an enormous bitch. 

Report Post Tip

Time is relative, nothing is too early or too late, everything is merely in the moment, as of now, which is also relative to where we are. So, nothing is ever early or late.

I have to be honest. It's really never too early for pizza. That's why breakfast pizza was invented.. lol
Report Post Tip
There is no such thing as "too early for pizza" provided you havent already had your wallet stolen yet. Whatchu got in dem pockets my dude?!?!
Report Post Tip
It's absolutely never too early for pizza especially if its leftover pizza 🍕 🤌
Report Post Tip

Anyone who eats pizza aside from as an evening meal is a heathen and should be treated with caution. That's a dinner option and at a push a late lunch choice. Leftover pizza people are the devil. 

Report Post Tip

I think pizza could work for breakfast with eggs, cheese, bacon and ham on. I always love a good pizza. 

Report Post Tip

I don’t think there’s ever a time where it’s too early. It’s good stuff, and leftover pizza falls into the leftovers category which acts as “food to eat regardless of the time” cause ya better eat it or else you’re throwing it out.

Perhaps too early would be more like “too late”, so if you completely missed dinner but decide to eat pizza at like 4 in the morning, you’re getting a half assed half cooked pizza made by someone who’s about to fall asleep.

Report Post Tip
It's never too early or too late for pizza. You can eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, whatever. It's perfect.
Report Post Tip
I am a firm believer in that pizza can be eaten at anytime of the day. Starting at midnight. Hell yes. 5 am certainly a great time for pizza. Any kind of pizza as well. Sure lunch and dinner as well.
Report Post Tip

I am a strong believer in the fact that you can eat pizza at any time of the day. Love pizza :D

Report Post Tip

The best time for pizza is all the time it could be cold pizza or hot and you can eat it anywhere. so the best time for pizza is NOW. 

Report Post Tip

This is probably the simplest question to answer of all time.  It is always to early for pizza when your sleeping.  Plan an simple you just don't need it at that time and it can wait until after you wake up.

Report Post Tip

Meal times are just a fabrication. You can eat whatever food you like at any time that you like. I am fond of leftover pizza from my favorite place in the morning on a weekend.

Report Post Tip
Listen, here's the deal when it comes to pizza right? It's never to early for pizza okay. If you grew up in America going to school in the late 90s early 2000s a breakfast pizza has a special place in your heart with the gravy sauce and sausage
Report Post Tip

The one and only time that is too early for pizza is before your first teeth. And that’s only because you wouldn’t be able to bite into it well. 

1am is the perfect time for pizza. That’s what the “I” In pizza stands for! 

I had pizza at like 6:00am the other day for breakfast. It was fine idk normally wouldn’t do that tho lol

Report Post Tip
It definitely isn’t a natural breakfast option, I’d even say it’s a bit rank to have previous evening pizza for breakfast. I’d say that 11am or later is perhaps acceptable. I also think that having it cold is gross, given the congealed fat, kinda have to reheat it. Although then again, if you can’t finish it in the evening then you’ve probably had enough…
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How early is too early early for pizza?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL