Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 03:28:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Obituary News Started by: GordonGekko on Oct 02, '23 14:12

temp I don't appreciate the allegations that you are making against my mother. Please retract them before I get seriously upset.

Report Post Tip

temp, you need to get over your obsession with me, son.

Probably just a keen admirer of your storytelling, GordonGekko. No need to get bent out of shape.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Georgette Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax family of Charborough shook her head, her work here in America with T.C.C.I.M.F.A.D.R.C.C.I - FTSSH had shown her all sides of people and their natures, and she didn't want to take this experience for granted.

"I can't say that even with all my diplomatic work I will ever truly understand the reasoning or thought process of those who retire."Georgette Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax family of Charborough said to those gathered on the streets. 

"That said though, personally, I would appreciate it if the retirements were reported with slightly more effort and thought than those who have departed put in when it came to ending their own lives,"  she said. "Although I can see the appeal some may find in using their imaginations to dream up the wildest of situations to satisfy their curiosities." 

Report Post Tip

It might be a simple case of those that retire place something on their suit so working out why is simple? Good measure of poor leadership communication or simply taking a break?

Report Post Tip

I'm just going to throw out a wild idea here for a second, but do we need a comittee to oversee all retirements to make sure they are done for the proper reasons?

Retirement candidates can then consult with this committee to see if they have a justified reason for retiring, and help them to leave a proper last message to enlighten the unwashed masses such as ourselves.

Report Post Tip

A retirement committee?

I can report that TheWanderingJew lost his own, and everyone he knows, life, in connection with a single LV fatality.

It was like a goddamn writing contest out there 

Report Post Tip

You know, I can think of no one more visible, vocal or qualified in this community to clean up Chicago than GordonGekko...

Report Post Tips: 14 / Total: $12,040,000 Tip

I'm honoured, ClamTubularagula.  I live to serve my city and upper structure and will go wherever they deem my talents best lie.

Report Post Tip

There isn't a candidate more visible, more eloquent, more eager to engage the community, especially at a time where people are laying the wave of recent retirements at the hands of boredom and disinterest. It would be a mistake to toss it at someone from some boring 15-times authed bloodline who'll show up to announce the founding of their crew and disappear into the background forever. This is a rare opportunity to go for someone with a fresh perspective, an eagerness to lead, bottomless wealth and totally absent of a dark and dishonorable history of murder-suiciding mafia basketball strongholds. Go for Gordon. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thanks once again for your ringing endorsement, ClamTubularagula.  I'm sure our esteemed RHM would join you if he wasn't so busy.

With me, you's get continuity, experience  initiative, and enthusiasm.  As well as my almost indisputed street leading.

I'd be the first divisive unity candidate in history.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Obituary News
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL