Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 12:32:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
How early is too early to put up your Christmas tree? Started by: Jimmy_Herald on Oct 02, '23 14:38

What if you leave it from the year before? Is it to early? You don't have to turn it on during the other months, just leaving it there. Or maybe you cover it with something, I don't know.

Report Post Tip

I feel like October, like many are saying, is a bit too early to put up the christmas tree. After halloween, I think you should be allowed to put it up (especially if you live alone) because the only holidays after that are thanksgiving, christmas, and new years, and new years is just another excuse to get drunk in my opinion.

Report Post Tip

It is 4 days efore chismas

Report Post Tip

I think that around about now is probably a bit too early, as well as impracticable, unless one were to use an artificial tree which wasn't too big, so that it wouldn't get in the way during the year. 

Report Post Tip

I mean, it's not like it's necessary to take it down... you can decorate it for every holiday and won't have to move furniture to fill in the gap... I'd rather just get a living tree and keep it year around... Not like i need it for a Maypole any more!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How early is too early to put up your Christmas tree?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL