Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 25 - 23:06:59
Page:  1 
How early is too early to put up your Christmas tree? Started by: Jimmy_Herald on Oct 02, '23 14:50
So I’m sitting here just itching to get into the festive season, as I do love a good a Christmas. Thinking about getting the tree down from out of the loft and setting it up, but also think it maybe abit too early.

How early is too early to put up your Christmas t

(Accidently posted this in thread in OOC instead of here for hustle)
Report Post Tip

I dont think its too early!!! You should definitely do it :P

i also love christmas, and i'll buy a little tree and christmas lights to put in my house this week \o/

Report Post Tip
No. Why did you take it down in the first place?

Don’t be a cog in the machine! Resist the tyrants who demand you restrict your celebration to a single month or season. Demand your right to ring those bells through out the whole year!
Report Post Tip

Our tree did not get taken down last year. And it just occurred to me nobody thought anything of it when they were in our living room. And if they did, nothing was said. lol 

Report Post Tip

Christmas doesn't exist until the 29th of November. Anything Christmasy before that is a lie and stupid and you're wrong and should be shamed publically and privately for your choices. 

Report Post Tip
The correct answer is after thanksgiving. Any earlier and you’re disrespecting the greatest food day of the year and I for one just cannot stand that
Report Post Tip

I'm with Cork.

Christmas decorations start going up the day after Thanksgiving- and only because we're all usually too tired to do it after Thanksgiving dinner.

But, my house is blended. We celebrate Christmas (for my husband who is the Christian) and we celebrate Yule (for me and my oldest who are agnostic but celebrate my family's pagan heritage), so there's a lot of decorating and fun stuff to jam into the season. Gotta start early!!

Report Post Tip

any day after thanksgiving like cork says, one shouldnt rush their holidays so close together as to put up a christmas tree on or before thanksgiving day.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How early is too early to put up your Christmas tree?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL