Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 14:02:30
Page:  1 
MAFIA MEET DAYS 1&2 - TL;DA Edition Started by: BillyBathtub on Oct 24, '11 06:57

Day 1:

By the time I arrived with Kendra to the meet house everyone had arrived. I imagine prior to our arrival they were frozen in place.

Upon entering the house there were hugs abound: FullMetal, mario, IzzyCreamcheese, Mischa, Jamie, FrankieFigs, Camazotz (saliva was exchanged inadvertantly), Leon, Marco (who screeched to be placed back on solid earth) and Sarah (I did not know her well, no hug).
Immediately everything clicked back into place as mario wielded a knife all over the place.
On this night we dined on DiGiornio like kings and queens and made merry the reunion taking place. It didn't take long for Kendra, Belle, and Mischa to sniff out the alcohol and begin the drinking.

What followed was a debauched event termed the MafiaReturns Olympics (since we are sedentary by nature, many of us immediately objected to any type of physical activity). Izzy assured us these games would not involve running, lifting, or gyrations so the games commenced with spades vs. diamonds.

The first event was flinging poo at a specialized swim cap, an event handily won by the diamonds. Next was the girls bouncing their globes all over the show, the spades spearheaded by Kendra and Belle, took the gold. Third up was the donkey show in which Mischa blew a rented donkey while BillyBathtub was able to direct it across a predetermined finish line well ahead of Team Leon and FrankieFigs. The fourth event was an awful ball dropping sport that was immediately dismissed as terrible and won by diamonds. Fifth we had an impressive dive for balls that was demonstrated with extreme prowess by diamonds and Leon's skilled hands. Following this, we had a test of endurance in a full body massage, easily won by FrankieFigs and Jamie as Frankie showcased the hands of a surgeon. Seventh was a game of puzzles, also won by the stupid diamonds. Finally we had paper airplane competitions which proved to be fairly deadly as eyes were almost taken out by the bystanders.

Following the medal ceremony when diamonds were crowned the winner (spades were too wasted at this point to accept the silver, so they took gold as well), the annual break-in of new people took place. Marco and Sarah handled their Everclear shots with A LOT less entertainment value than we had all anticipated. For the rest of the evening everyone drank, sang, and played Rock Band (the singing and Rock Band were NOT by any means occurring at the same time).

Gradually everyone went to sleep and all was quiet in the meet house.

Day 2
I was awoken at 8:30 am by the awful man known as Ragnarok who wanted to let me know he was 66 miles away. I had never met him, but I could already tell I was 98% of the way towards slapping him in the mouth. BillyBathtub wakes up only one of the following occurs: Zombies, Camazotz sneaking in a quick morning hug, the deep sound of FrankieFigs' voice. BillyBathtub does NOT wake up for the following: Ragnarok is 66 miles away from the meet house.

I slept for an additional hour and then greeted Ragnarok with a bear hug and morning hugs all around except for Marco who was distraught over Manchester United's thrashing at the hands of City. After about an hour I witnessed the event that I had waited for patiently the entire week leading up to the meet. A southern, deep voice off between Ragnarok and FrankieFigs. I am still working on a method to harness their voices into amazing bass.

Around 3 we went to Sonic for lunch, what followed was a gluttony unbeknownst to any human. 39 items ordered, 30 minutes waiting at a drive thru,and 104 dollars later, we fulfilled every awesome stereotype about Americans (pics later).

Immediately after stuffing ourselves, Camazotz, Ragnarok, and I created Dark Club in Cam's bedroom for approximately 4 hours. The first rule of Dark Club? No lights in Dark Club. Second rule of Dark Club? Don't talk about Dark Club.

We are now finishing off the evening with drinking, a visit to the beach, and even more greatness. Stay Tuned.

Report Post Tip

By the time I arrived with Kendra to the meet house everyone had arrived. I imagine prior to our arrival they were frozen in place.

YOU SLOW. We were having the time of our lives. Marco was there already. It was good.

Upon entering the house there were hugs abound: FullMetal, mario,…

I was awoken at 8:30 am by the awful man known as Ragnarok who wanted to let me know he was 66 miles away.

I didn't even figure out who he was until I looked his email up in the DB. No one tells me anything :/

We are now finishing off the evening with drinking, a visit to the beach, and even more greatness. Stay Tuned.

I don't see the appeal in going to the beach at 0300 hours.

Report Post Tip

" I looked his email up in the DB."

Nerd.

Report Post Tip

everclear is fucking ev0l.

Report Post Tip

I look forward to the continued stories. It's true that Everclear is evil but at least once you've taken the shot you never have to again. Also going to the beach at 0300 is apparently more entertaining if someone is sleepwalking...

Report Post Tip

Where is the meet this year?

Report Post Tip

Surf City, NJ :)

Report Post Tip

for the proper record. billybathtubb txted me to inquire about my location becuase he was clearly concerned. what occured over the next few days wqs utter non homosexual bliss.

Report Post Tip

i guy from the uk made the trip...............

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: MAFIA MEET DAYS 1&2 - TL;DA Edition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL