Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 11:19:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Plant based foods yay or nay? Started by: SilentAssassin on Oct 05, '23 18:58

its all good hope we all can get lot food i know money hard come by, i can eat plaint fcood only if had to lol, i love meat not plaint food

Report Post Tip

We do beyond beef sometimes. and I like the burger king impossible whopper. I hate tofu though that stuff is bad for you

Report Post Tip

The only plant based food I eat is a salad, but it needs to be topped with things that are not plant based like an egg, bacon, cheese, etc. yuuuuumm!

Report Post Tip

My biggest gripe with plant based foods are the originality. I've had some bomb ass tofu nuggets, but the impossible burger sucks. Make something new! Lean into the plant based aspect. Fast food is already vaguely meat-like paste

Report Post Tip

Honestly they gross me out a ton lol I tried a couple things but it just feels so fake to me and idk why. But yep not a fan of the things I have tried so I’m not interested in anymore things I guess 

Report Post Tip

Though i don't mind vegetarian food, anything overly processed to a point where is stripped down to basic proteins etc, puts me off.    Fact is when something wants to smell like meat, look like meat etc, you may as well eat meat.   Is the same way i prefer meats as pure as can get

Report Post Tip

I had some weird plant based chicken nugget things and they just tasted like cooked cardboard there was supposed to be cheese inside but that looked more like a paste then cheese to me. Must’ve been some imitation cheese or something like that 

Report Post Tip

Plant based food? You mean vegetables? 

Joke aside, I never like anything that is a "substitute" to the real thing or like "Super food" all that crap.

Report Post Tip

My gf can’t have dairy so ive actually had quite a bit of the plant based food, the cheese isn’t bad a lot of the snack bars also aren’t too bad. As far as the plant based meat tho, I’d rather just survive off of veggies than eat that mess. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Plant based foods yay or nay?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL