Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:43
Page:  1 
The Grand GFC Race - Motor vs Sin City Started by: Fluffy_Tummy on Oct 07, '23 17:20

Fluff had always liked to show off his superior speed and cunning to the humans, but not all cared if he jumped higher, could claw down rodents faster or nap longer. One of those people was the very lovely Don Corky, she wasn't hot or cold about his abilities, and despite his bad temper at times, she was able to calm him with grade A salmon and belly rubs. She was the only person allowed to touch the fluffy tummy without paying and it was a well guarded secret. From her perspective, the calm but vibrant purring was good to reduce her stress levels from all the worker strikes in her factories. Apparently Smudge was bad at keeping legible paperwork and all salaries were paid out haphazardly if at all.

But as they sat in a comfortable silence looking at people running around doing their rounds and checking back in with the uppers of Corky's city they talked about the weekend they both would be taking the formal position of city leaders and establish their legacies as Chairmen of their city. Seeing how their cities were well known for both cars and gambling, they decided to get competitive and start a race to whoever claimed the position and title first. Fluff smirked, he loved a good bet and a challenge to show felines top humans. Corky smirked too, she was devilishly competitive and had many tricks up her sleeve as well. It was not just pure luck why she was granted a city known for the best and most expensive cocaine in the country for no reason!! Drawing in many people for the local 'delicacy' she made good money on luxury overnight stays, entertainment, and people upgrading their cars to always the latest model.

They agreed to the terms of the race, some sort of loosely defined rules, but in all honesty they knew it wasn't gonna be 100% fair and the winner was gonna take all the credit anyway. Fluff thought about it, he surely had a few ideas but since it was a car race, a 10-mile sprint in similar conditions on 2 tracks, one set in Downtown Detroit, and the other using the lesser used part of the Strip. Conditions would be similar, for the weather was to be fair in Detroit that weekend, and similar race cars were selected. Fluff only gestured to Jeremiah, who was the lead of his protection detail. Corkster, Jeremiah is gonna be my driver, as you know my paws don't reach the pedals, but I'll be his navigator. Corky laughed mockingly, yeah fuzzball, you talk all big, but can't even see above the dashboard without a booster pillow. Right, I agree, that big oaf looks like his t-ford from 1915 is the fastest thing he ever handled anyway, surely he'll crash before the end anyways!!

Fluff smirked, it was a good thing she didn't know the background of Jeremiah, who actually raced once in the Indianapolis 500 in the late '10s and finished top 5. But she would find out soon enough. They agreed that they would have to do a 500 yard foot race first before jumping into their vehicles and then start the 10-mile stretch. Independent time observes were stationed in both cities and would see to the rules. The agreed to put up 1M each to keep these folk impartial, coz they didn't want outsiders to dictate the outcome of the contest.

Now the day had come, and both contestants, for Jeremiah was sitting in the driver seat and it was Fluff himself that would do the 500 yard dash himself that they were ready at exactly noon local time Detroit, which obviously was 11am in Las Vegas. As they had hydrated themselves, and Corky wore a dashing racing suit, making her look as regal as the position she was about to achieve. Fluff as majestic as ever in his birth suit, they positioned themselves for an optimal start. Waiting for the starting shot to go off.

But then something caught Corky's eye, and as stone-cold as she could be she lost her focus big time, now you readers are curious what happened?? Well it was Gillian who was phoned in by the Fluff, she had always her eye on Corky and decided to give her an encouraging boobies flash to cheer on her hero. But alas, the distraction caused Corky to go flying right off her feet and plant her face squarely on the floor. A little bloodied but with a stupid grin on her face she got up. Gillain, feeling like she messed up her heroes' chance raced ahead, dumped a line of coke on both boobies and gestured Corky to take a double hit and use the extra boost to catch up to the Fluff, who on his racetrack was already halfway to the car.

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $815,000 Tip

Her favorite feline friend had offered her a challenge, and it was not one that Corky could easily refuse.  A bit of competition between friends is always a good thing, and the Don wasn't about to be shown up by an adorable fluffy cat.  Was it confidence or arrogance that lead Corky to thinking she didn't need to do much to prepare for her race against Fluffy_Tummy ?  Perhaps it was a both mixed with a lot of underestimating her opponents. 

When she agreed to the race, Corky knew race wouldn't be fair at all.  She had already planned a few small distractions along the Fuff's route, with Salmon cubes, and cat nip piles.  So she expected the same.  Perhaps some special brownies, but definitely there would be some cupcake distractions along the way.  The soon to be GodMother's love of the small confection was very well known.  While she knew the cat was cunning, she never expected the Feline to stoop to a more carnal distraction.  Yet there Gillian stood, flashing Corky her breasts; these were not the type of cupcakes the Don was expecting. 

It was also no secret Corky's interest in Gillian, she made no attempts to hide it.  The distraction of an object of her desire flashing her caused the Don to stumble over her own two feet, and fall face first.   A smooth criminal she was not, Corky displayed one of her lesser known traits, being clumsy when not focusing.   Still she stood up, wiping the blood from her nose and licking it off her bottom lip.  She gave Gillian an all too knowing smirk as the woman distributed a line of coke on each of her breasts.  Corky knew the moment she did those lines, it was over for her.  She did them anyways, mentioning to Gillian, "I suited you up... how about I take you to my club, get a room, and unsuit you?" 

The club she was renovating wasn't too faraway and having temporarily forgotten there was a race going on at all, Corky smirked after waking up next to Gillian the next morning.   But it was the sound of engines revving that broke her out of her drug and lust filled stupor. "Oh shit, I'm racing that fluffy fuzz ball cement our legacies as chairman..."   She raced once again around the room to find all the bits of clothing that got tossed aside.  Corky tossed the keys to her car, and caught them while saying to no one in particular, since she wasn't sure if Gillian had awoke or not.   "Sometimes finishing second isn't so bad... just so long as you finish." 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

Fluff has been dashing to the Ford already with a drumming engine, for Jeremiah had been revving the beastly engine to show his eagerness and motivate his boss to put a move on it. As Fluff started to feel tired, for cats are made for sprinting not for long dashes, he decided it was too far to run, so he slowed down to a trot. As his fluff started to pick up less wind, he was able to see the car again. With Jeremiah looking out from the window, having opened the passenger seat door for his boss to pounce in through.

After another quick burst of effort, he jumped on the seat and meowed at Jeremiah to put the pedal to the metal and close his door as they shot off into the early morning sun rays just creeping over the top rise Hotels ahead of them on the side of the Strip that was the racing venue for today. Jeremiah gritted his teeth, and ground them together as he concentrated. Fluff had all his nails out to their full extent coz only the pillow was secured and the man was slamming the car through corners that would normally have his boss fly through the car like a rag doll.

He growled, showing the man it would be in his interested to take a bit more care, arriving first with his boss having flown out of the window would not be a result he would survive to tell another soul!!

Quickly navigating through the sharp bends they made it to the final stretch, as they crossed the finish line, there was only 1 thought on fluff's mind, was it fast enough, did they beat the Corkster?

As he jumped out of the car, the old godfather of the city walked his way, he looked nervous for he was about to bring news to the Fluff, and he was unsure how the feline would take it. But since he was in charge of the city and the 'honor' was bestowed upon him to referee and make sure the Fluff wouldn't be up to his tricks. As he approaches the mobster boss, of whom he had heard time and time again unsettling reports, some say he used his claws to mark his victims and leave his signature on them.

Don Fluffy_Tummy, i come with news, it seems that Don Corky has essentially bailed on the contest, i'm not sure with her not starting the race this result is going to be official. For you to have won it, it would seem you would need to have a real competitor, otherwise this would hardly be any better than a practice run!!

We heard reports that you tricked her, and due to that she was unable to enter her car. Therefore, I'm sorry but we will need to rule this result invalid.

As the man stops speaking, he seems to have not read the non-verbal clues well of the people around him, initially as he was walking towards the feline people who were behind him had snuck away, and only those loyal to the mobster had remained. He even didn't notice the frown on Jeremiah's face, who knew the temper of his boss. Plus he didn't see the feline's tail started to twitch, rocking back and forth.

Within a split second of finishing his thoughts, the feline jumped up, and in 1 smooth and trained motion cut the throat of the old and gobsmacked godfather who showed indeed his time was done, as he fell to the floor clutching his throat desperately trying to stem the flow of blood emanating from his throat.

None in the line of sight would object or report this to the countries' authorities, and from now on the name of the Godfather Chairman of Las Vegas was Fluffy_Tummy. All raised their hand in salute, knowing full well their boss was loyal to his people and would ensure long and fortunate lives to all to follow.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Corky walked out of the club and took a deep breath, taking in the still sleeping Motor City before making her way back to where she ventured off course.  As she arrived she was surprised to find people walking back to line the street where the race should take place.  And the woman was completely confused. 

"Really, you gonna support me after I fucked off?  I mean quite literally, I fucked off." Corky looked around at those gathering. 

The baker of her favorite Cupcake joint came forward, "This ain't about ya winning, it's about supporting you.  We know you got our backs, this the least we can do for ya Miss Corky.  Now, with all do respect,  go kick some ass." 

The Don smirked in response as she opened the door to her car.  "Like I would do anything else." 

She drove, down the road for the race, but went straight on to challenge the old GodFather.  It was a fight that left the newly found GFC, utterly disappointed. "Pathetic... the side walk put up a better fight than this old fuck." She walked away hoping that her dear friend Music was having a more enjoyable fight over in Corktown.

When she finally got settled, the first thing she had to do was head to visit Fluffy_Tummy and congratulate him on his victory.  She had some of the finest Salmon fillets sent over, prior to her arrival, and made sure to bring the finest bottle of catnip wine that she could find.  When she landed she had heard rumors of saying her friend's victory was void which infuriated her.   She found the CatFather at his headquarters, and placed the bottle of wine down on his desk.  Before taking a seat across from the feline.

"A gift, for your victory in the race.  You should be getting some top quality salmon as well.  Can't believe they're saying you didn't officially win because I took several detours around Gillian's curves... it is utterly ridiculous. I may have been high, and distracted, but I knowingly did what I did. Do again too, if I'm honest."  Corky smirked.  "Good call on sending Gillian my way.  Congrats on your victory!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Grand GFC Race - Motor vs Sin City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL