Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:00:55
Page:  1 
Them Whispers Again. Started by: Smudge on Oct 09, '23 02:12

Flaming eyes burning into Smudge as Corky just stares in disbelief.

LOOK SMUDGE, you can't stay here any longer. I just don't have the strength to put up with your nonsense. Everyone is not, NOT out to get you and i cant keep protecting this, this, thissssssss dammit I cant even think straight!

Shit? Is that the word you looking for boss?

Getting more annoyed Corky picks up a envelope with documents inside and hands it over to Smudge.

I've been watching you ever since we met back in Philly at one of my hockey games. Such continued once we came to Detroit and you helped along with others removing these pesky npcs. Odd end jobs or going behind my back to keep the threats at bay to the best of your ability.

Just open the envelope Smudge.

As Smudge opens the envelope he skims through it quickly looking for anything that stands out.  Once he notices a purchase agreement on a piece of property for a nearby cemetery he questions what is really going on. 

What the heck is this? After everything I, I, dammit now I cant think straight. You kicking me out? After everything I have done you're doing away with me just for another notch on your belt. 

Smudge pulls pistol from holster and places the barrel to his skull. A single tear can be seen falling from one of his eyes as he goes to apply five pounds of pressure to the trigger. Click......click....

SMUDGE STOP! Have you lost your damn mind, what the hell are you doing? What the fuck is wrong with you? You dumbass!!!!! aarrgghh

Rushing Smudge while snatching his pistol from his hand. 

Is this the kind of thanks I get in return? I mean damn man, just damn.

Smudge looking confused and hurt at the same time. He goes to open the envelope to show Corky what documents were inside.

This isn't clear enough for you?

The look on Corky face was indescribable.

Shit, this is the wrong envelope. This is a property I purchased to legally get rid of people we don't need speaking.

I would never even think of such thing about you man.

Corky begins to smile at Smudge while handing him a set of keys.

I'm kicking you out because you have so much left to offer and I feel you need this to make that happen. I want you to go start your own headquarters under me and protect everyone within as you have protected me all this time. 

smeared... Smeared Whispers Smudge mumbles to himself. 

What is that you're saying? Smeared something?

The family name, "Smeared Whispers".

Curious about the name Corky ask for a reasoning

Anyone who shall bring threat to you or this city will get dragged across the pavement of Detroit. Whispers will be mentioned of how the person whole body looks distorted and smeared.

"Smeared Whispers" sounds right

Smudge speaks before walking away and starting his own journey.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,020,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL