Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:29:34
Page:  1 
The Obituary News - TheWanderingJew Started by: GordonGekko on Oct 09, '23 14:39

The Obituary News - TheWanderingJew

It has been some time since a death was as baffling, avoidable, and shameful as TWJ's.  And not just him, most of everyone he knows.

You know what they say: don't accidently try to murder someone with a pistol specially equipped with a two stage safety catch programme when you only mean to pick their pocket.  It's frowned upon.

So, someone tried to PP someone and shots rang out.  the casualties hit double figures, with only two of TWJ's enemies being deaded, and neither of them by TWJ fire.

So what can we say about TWJ?

Well, we can talk about his pedigree.  His lineage.

We remember Dave, an expert in espionage avoidance and interrogation.  We remember his long association with Detroit - which survived despite his mishandling of the convoluted "letting off steam" shooting protocols.

And of course we remember Mark.  Mark lost a third of his men to unknown yet effective gunmen.

And still, the lineage came back.  One rumour is that TWJ was offered a cool $500m to kill the man he shot at.  Could that be true?  Perhaps.  But then again, why wasn't the hit offered through the usual channels?  And why would TWJ carry out a clumsy hit a day before he was slated to get promoted.

TWJ was a good man.  Now he's a dead man.  There's a lesson there.

What do people think of BigEasy's lineage? 
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

After reading the obituary news he stops and looks around him wondering if someone is following him...Noticing where he is he looks up at GordonGekko and shrugs.

Why in the world would anyone care about me? If your intention is to garner attention you should use names that people know or care about. I'm a no one whose done nothing. 

Instead of even waiting for a response he walks off wondering which old lady purse is next. 

Report Post Tip

Don't be hard on yourself BigEasy, after all it wasn't you, it was the actions of your father and, moving forward, it's important that you view what happened in that context. 

Live, die, learn.  That's the mafia way.  

Report Post Tip

BigEasy - some say your great-grandfather wrote Systematic Immolation of Thought.

Era defining.  World changing.  

Report Post Tip

I just read it. The irony of bringing it up again is so painful I have to excuse myself.

Report Post Tip

BigEasy, I'm taking a moment off room playing my sitar to simply affirm that I believe you are descended from the late, great WhereWasI.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Obituary News - TheWanderingJew
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL