Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:42:53
Page:  1 
MAFIA MEET DAY 3 - TL;DA Edition Started by: BillyBathtub on Oct 25, '11 15:36

Day 3

Surprisingly everyone remains alive after waking up in a post-apocalyptic meet house. Kendra and I woke up at 1 pm and missed what appeared to be a disgusting amount of grocery shopping. Upon going upstairs we stuffed our faces with sloppy joe's and lived in contentment.

Following breakfastlunch we went outside where Ragnarok performed an embarrassing task involving feet, cigarette ash, and a tongue for MR lottery tickets. Following Ragnarok's willingness to do odd things for MR lottery tickets, IzzyCreamcheese realized he had found a new toy. A gauntlet was immediately laid down that if Ragnarok would submerge himself into 48 degree ocean water he would receive more MR lottery tickets. Sensing his apprehension, I immediately volunteered myself and Camazotz to jump in with him as a show of manly solidarity.

Upon reaching the beach we all discarded our shirts and jumped headfirst into the oncoming waves. There was shrinkage abound for the men of MafiaReturns, but Ragnarok and Camazotz earned their prize for being brave.

Did the fun end there? NO! Kendra made it a point to buy a shitload of pumpkins for carving on the following day. Marco, Mischa, mario, BillyBathtub, Kendra, Belle, and Ragnarok went Wal-Mart for costume supplies to participate in the costume contest later that evening. Unfortunately for Ragnarok, BillyBathtub, and mario, there were way too many wrong turns that turned a 10 minutes trip into a 25 minute mission that tested their endurance.

After returning we prepared for vodka rigatoni a la Mischa in which everyone disgustingly gorged on. Following dinner, we were immediately ordered by Kendra to don our costumes and prepare for a costume duel. The list of costumes were as follows:

Mischa - Questionable prisoner
Camazotz - Frankenstein mask
Kendra - Slutty pirate
Belle - Slutty pirate/gypsy
FullMetal - Slutty pirate
Marco (3 parter)
a) With just cowboy hat - Woody from Toy Story
b) With cowboy hat, scarf and duster - Fievel Goes West
c) With cowboy hat, scarf, duster, and futuristic gun - Cowboys vs. Aliens
Ragnarok - Zombie Julius Caesar
BillyBathtub - Zombie redneck
mario - mario with OJ Simpson gloves
IzzyCreamcheese - Playboy bunny?
FrankieFigs - Old man from Up
Jamie - Little boy from Up

And your winner of MR lottery tickets?! FrankieFigs and Jamie. The pictures won't even do justice to how dead on their costumes were. I mean they literally had everything, and since FrankieFigs is closing the gap on 40 he played the old man well! Jamie's ensemble was utterly perfect down to the patches on the sash, the uniform, and untucked corner of shirt.

Once the costume contest was complete the jello shots and beer came out with a rousing game of Apples to Apples in which Ragnarok handed our asses to us. Belle screwed everyone with her selection of green card winners. That taught us all not to trust slutty gypsy pirates.

The night began to wind down, and there is a big day of breakfasts, Paranormal Activity 3, and pumpkin carving ahead.

Report Post Tip

Sounds like a blast!

Report Post Tip

I was expecting a story about UncleNicky showing up at 3am with a transvestite hooker. I'm disappointed.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: MAFIA MEET DAY 3 - TL;DA Edition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL