Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 08:49:16
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Loaded BG Always Top Of Jail Started by: BigEasy on Oct 10, '23 17:22

Currently when you throw a jail the game sorts the jail and this is beneficial most of the time. Currently its a punishment when a Loaded BG is spawned. Anyone who wasn't the person who spawned the jail or doesn't currently have the sorting bonus, the loaded bg is always on the top of the list for them. So instead of punishing someone for throwing a jail, equally reward them by forcing loaded bg's to always be at the top of the list even when you have the sorting bonus. 

TLDR: Force loaded BG's to override jail sorting and ALWAYS be at the top of the list for every user. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
+1 I’m not much off a LB racer, but this does make sense. Hopefully it can be a simple change with the coding.
Report Post Tip

What Rosa Parks say, Nah, because it negates the work it takes to find them, its hard enough to add excitement to a text based browser game as it is.

Report Post Tip

As it stands, and correct me if I'm wrong Aislin, but the loaded bg is always in the top position of the list for anyone who doesn't have the sorted bonus from throwing a jail. Therefore, its only a punishment for those individuals and doesn't change the interaction in anyway for those who don't have the bonus sorting. 

Report Post Tip

After Aislin argument it should be noted that completely removing the loaded bg from being on top of the list for anyone is also a possible change. While it wouldn't be my preferred change, it would also accomplish the same thing as it would no longer be a punishment for those with the sorting bonus as all would be on equal grounds. 

With that said, my personal preference would still be to adjust it so that the loaded bg is always in the top position for each person regardless of sorting bonus. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Loaded BG Always Top Of Jail
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL