Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:01:09
Page:  1 
A busy day in the city. Started by: Skittles- on Oct 11, '23 07:48

After getting home lastnight, he had taken a shower to wash it away. Although he didn't feel regret about it, he just needed a glass of whiskey to help him sleep. Although it was rare,, he slept pretty good. It was early in the morning, when he woke up, not bright enough for the sun to be out yet. But it was still dark outside. The morning Crisp breeze blew past his curtains, the birds singing. He could hear their wings flap as they moved about. He got up as Alex came in, he quickly got up and put on some clothes. A blue pair of sweats and a blue shirt that blue to him but was still slightly loose. He got some shoes and socks. He then went outback and started to run his laps. Since his cultivation was promoted he upped his Laps. As ran, before doing his warm ups this morning he was deep in thought.

He knew what he'd done would hit the news, it would be all over the TV and tabloids, news particles. That'd what he wanted. He wanted them to see what he'd done. He also knew in the same criteria they wouldn't do a thing so he needed to continue. This was revenge after all. As he came to a slow, the cool Crisp fall air cooled his now sweaty face. He began to do his warm ups before training. After all he needed to train himself to become the monster thst hunted beasts. Now people didn't believe in humans being beasts. Well if a human could kill women and children for their personal gain or even sell them..then there was a such thing as human beasts. 

After he finished, he saw Alex, he got up and stretched a little. He took the towel and slipped his sweat as much as possible. He then took the water and raised a brow.

"Sir, the woman you had me look out for, she seems to work in a office as a secretary. She handles whatever her boss asked her to do. Messages contracts. Everything he asks her to. She even does extra for him. Although her boss is married, they still have a sexual relationship. It seems she didn't get her job because she deserves it, she got her job by opening her legs." Alex stated.

He quickly finished the ice water handed the glass back, as he walked over to the training grounds he came to a stop.

"What else do you got?" He asked.

"Her name is Alyssa joan micheals...she lives in an appartment in the city..about six blocks from her job. Her parents live in rich rural area of the city. Her father is a government official worker..her mother is a wedding planner. They are pretty rich. She has two brothers one older and one younger. The older one is Tyler snd the younger on is James. They are real Christian believers..nothing wrong with except their over and above. Her father does volunteer work from time to timer and her mother donates to homeless shelters and soup kitchens. Her older brother is a cop, and her younger brother is a horse trainer. For fairs and public events along with rodeos and such. He also builds shelters for immigrants and the homeless. Her younger brother lives more out into the country,while her eldest brother lives in town homes. Not far from their parents." Alex said. 

He nodded, "She has a date tonight with her boss so you should meet her tonight..but before that. You need to meet up with someone..he could help you with somethings. Since times are different than when they were back then..You'll need a source of income and you'll need to have your money laundered and washed so you don't get caught..maybe invest in some companies. Like tvs or clothing..or shoes..furniture. you know stuff like that..I gave a guy a call ..this guy goes by Jeffery Iverson..you can trust him. He's like a brother to me. He said you could meet him in at lunch at a diner, he gave me the location. Also I got your next target. I'll tell you later after you've showered and had your breakfast." Alex said, he nodded. 

"Mmm ...yeah ..problem with it is..their too perfect..who does she know to get a story on the village like that?" He asked allowed.

As he went to train for  bit while breakfast was getting made, he could see the sky becoming a dark blue. As if the sun was coming up. As he began to train he could feel his techniques become stronger with him as if he was hitting another layer couple layers. As he spun, jumping and kicking, he flipped and landed on his feet. He kept at it for a couple more times. Finally coming to a stop, he looked out onto the sky and saw the sun was rising. As he ran back into his building, he saw Alex greet him, smelling breakfast.

He then quickly took a shower and cleaned up, he came out and put on some black slacks, and a black t-shirt with a dark blue long turtle neck sweater. Doing up his hair into a loose braid, put on his black shoes with black socks. He then put on some light cologne to stay Crisp and fresh.

as he came, he could smell fruit cooked food, pancakes, waffles, sausages, bacon. Along with fresh fruits and milk and juice. He sat down at the bar and ate. 

"So you know that question you asked when you were walking away? Your instincts are really dead on..so her father works in a government office. Anything public about the mafia..he hides it. They pay him off..the mother..well she plans their events..birthdays "Promotion celebrations" baby showers..wedding showers...engagement parties..weddings..what ever event they're having she plans it for them..and she gets paid fat...the brothers..the one brother that's a cop helps them out of jail..the other well he runs their gambling for horses..and such." Alex said.

"Well, that would make more sense how she got such high intelligence..does she work for them if you know?" He asked

"I suspect..but there's no formative evidence she shows..just hints here and there." Alex stated, cleaning up a little.

"Where is she now?" He asked.

"She's over at her friends house for breakfast..was what I was told last they checked..which was eight thirty..it is not nine am..why?"Alex stated

"Well instead of interrupting her date, I'm gonna interrupt her breakfast. I need to have a conversation with her." He said.

As Alex turned on the TV, in the he was among the rich people who had a TV, it was in a decent size but it had a cabinet on the left side of the TV and it had a glass over it. And you could shit the door when it was off. As it was turned on it switched over to the news program.

"We interrupt this program with a more important matters of needing to bring to your attention...last night witnesses say they saw a man leave a home that was exploding with flames. It was a nice family home.  They say corvin Thomas perelli was seen entering his home and he never made it out from the explosives. Our sources say they found other burnt ashed skeletons ..they can't move it just yet until they get everything. Make sure you are being careful and don't befriend any strangers..sorry folks. We now return you back to your programs." The man said alarmed.

"wow I'm very popular..what does the rest of my schedule look like?" Except for meeting that man at lunch..and bothering Mrs Alyssa joan micheals..nothing really. Oh and your next target tonight..but I'll give that to you once you get back to change for tonight." Alex said.

As he nodded and Alex began to finish cleaning the kitchen. He grabbed his leather duster and left just as Alex gave him the addresses for his two meetings. As he gave the addresses to his driver and got into the car. As he was taken to his first person to meet, he saw her coming out of her friends house. He got out and leaned against his car. 

"Alyssa Joan Micheals..Come with me..we need to have a nice long talk." He said softly but loud enough for her to hear.

the blonde puffed haired woman turned to look at him. She sized him and he gave her a small smirk.

"We don't have anything to discuss..Mr.." She Sasser.

"Oh but we do..it's about the little comment you made about a certain little village. That was burned to the ground?" He said coldly but his voice still soft

"a lot of villages were burned down..it's what happens during dry seasons." She Sasser.

"Not to women and children..and a Don's mother." He said vehemently.

"Shit..I heard about you..You're the man on the news aren't you? What was it..Ghost or grim reaper. Did you kill that street thug?" She asked.

"Get in the car..we have a lot to discuss don't you Think?" His voice became soft.

as they got into the car, he had the driver drive as they talked. They didn't need risking someone overhearing, their conversations and getting them killed. He'd probably survive but she definitely wouldn't. 

"What am I to call you sir?" Alyssa asked.

"Jaden. What would you like me to call you?" He asked as he stared out the car window.

"lyssa...now what is this about?" She asked.

"Well lyssa..tell how where did you get your information about my village..and be honest..i don't have patients for liars and tricks either. I'll know trust me." He said and she nodded.

"I got it from my work..I over heard the big bosses talking why..was there really women and children burned alive?" She asked horrified.

He looked over at her, "yeah..Don Gabriel's mother was also burned alive. She was just an old woman..although I wasnt part of their mafia..I was apart of their family..can you imagine the smell of burnt flesh of a human being burned while they are still Alive? It's smells worse than a dead one being burned..some of them were tortured..they were locked in..no one to help them..what would you do if that was your mother?" He asked.

"I would find way to get revenge..sir what are you saying here?" She asked.

"I want you to help me take them down..any information..I want it down to their weaknesses..I'll protect you from them...if you do that for me..you can keep your freedom ..I'll make sure i won't show up in places that get you caught..I also won't make it hard for you..I'll even make sure you get a better job and a normal life after this. If you need to move I'll pay for that too..I just need information..and files from their business..ways to take the down. Oh and if you betray me..I'll know..can you handle that Alyssa Joan micheals?" He stated, well ordered softly.

"Yes sir.." she said as they came to a stop, it was her appartment.

"Now we meet this friday..and hopefully thats enough time for you to have something for me then yes?" He said as she nodded.

"good, that I can do Jaden. Thanks for the ride home sir." She said and got out closing the door behind her. 

Then the driver drove off to take him to lunch, to meet up with his meeting up at a cafe. Well diner. As the car finally came to a stop. He got out as the door was opened and he stepped into the diner, and a woman seated him. 

As he sat down infront of someone he thought to be dead. Someone he hadn't seen since a week before the incident at the village. Gabriel son of the old woman who was killed...to be continued..

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A busy day in the city.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL