Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:00:54
Page:  1 
Volturi in southside ch Started by: Razor_Blade_Mario on Oct 11, '23 06:14
As he was just doing his normal walk around and goofing off while working, he was conversing with a few friends while throwing dildos, suddenly the boss comes up from behind and they all jumped gasping their fear.

"RBM!" dangerclose bellowed.

"Yes sir?!" He stood stall

"Come with me, I want to have a word with you." He spoke in a softer tone.

As he set dropped the dildos, they all oohed him, thinking he was in trouble.

As they made it to his office, Danger sat behind his desk, rbm was nervous, his office was big. It made his boss seem more intimidating.

"Have a seat." He ordered softly.

Doing as he was told, rbm took a deep breath, and fidgeted a little anticipating what was to come.

"Sir if this is about the dildos..we were jus.." He stopped as Danger raised a hand to stop him.

"This isn't about that, this is about me sending you to South Philly. Rbm, you did alot of great work for me here. You put your blood and sweat into this family. I like loyalty and hard work here. Now I think it's time I have you go to south Chicago and set up head quarters, extend the family out..you earned it man." He said.

"Wait really, I'm not dreaming am i?" He asked as Danger chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure your dreams would be more of dildos and whatever silly thing you can think of but I don't think you'd dream of me rbm and anywaya jokes a side I'm completely serious. Go enjoy this. You earned it man." Danger said as he leaned back.

"Thank you sir you won't regret this." He said and left for ch.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL