Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 07:55:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Balls Deep Started by: DangerClose on Oct 11, '23 09:00

Be honest. I never once said ignore my bloodlines past transgressions. The only reason I brought up my reputation first is because I knew it was the only point that could be used against me. Oh look at that. It was. I understand that the name I carry brings preconceived ideas with it. The same way the bloodlines mentioned do. Godfather Balls has told us that he was "warned" by some of the dead actors about my previous actions early on. The same way Marston and Balls were warned about the previous actions of some of the dead actors. Don't sit here and play innocent.

On Illuminatiated once again. There was no ploy with him. It is obvious to anyone who knows anything about tactics that it would have been a much better play if we had Illuminatiated shoot with us. If this had purely been a power play we would have. It happened the way it did because it wasn't a power play. We did not want Godfather Marston dead. Did Marston's death change the paradigm? Yes absolutely. It changed everything for both sides clearly. We knew full well that Balls and Marston were the only two, together, that kept the opposing sides from killing each other. Both sides knew the score.

As Whiterun-Guard's kin cleverly points out, the talks we feared were indeed going on in wake of Marston's death. It seems like the two sides were eyeing each other down across the trenches and the only person that couldn't see it was Godfather Balls. Do I believe that Balls would have attempted to defend us? Probably. Would he have been too late? Probably. It turns out that ole Shaft was pushing for our removal in cohort with BlackBetty when speaking to Ian, with the idea being they wipe us out and asking Balls for forgiveness later. Dangerous shit if you ask me.

Your are really going to sit here and say we should have just taken it? You really believe that was the correct answer? If we hadn't moved I am certain I would be the one laying dead along with Spiral, Shoresy, AdamSmasher, Corky, SpaceCowboy, Fluffy_Tummy, and everyone else and the other side would be the ones making this speech telling you they did it for the good of the community. Do not blame me for being the one that pulled the trigger first when its becoming more and more clear that this was an eventuality.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $270,000 Tip

Ahh again yet more half truths from the oath breaker. The instant my father (Shaft) heard Illuminatiated had shot poor Marston his first remark to BlackBetty was along the lines of your group going to GFC Balls and saying NY couldn't be trusted and needed to be wiped. How long did it take Spiral to carry that message? Was it even 5 minutes?

Earlier you spoke of guarantees of Ian being limited in power, yet if I recall he was authed as a place holder for Spacey but we all know how that went, he filled the position only because he was asked to, he never asked for it or wanted it. The difference is Shaft and others only came back from the old country to assist Balls & Marston. Had anyone taken shots at you or your group, believe it or not would have been for Balls protection, sacrificing our lives for his. But as always your bloodlines loyalty lasts only until you have an advantage to take over.

As has already been pointed out Ian was a loyal and upstanding Mafioso for almost a year, hadn't put a foot out of line and trusted that Balls could keep the peace. Where as you, just old enough to take the position of Godfather did so by betraying the one who put trust in you. So at least be honest, this was a power grab plain and simple, maybe then I'd have some semblance of respect for you. Well as much as I can for a disloyal piece of shit.

Did Shaft consider shooting you in the back of the head? Of course he did and he'd of been right to wouldn't he?

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $360,000 Tip

Alternatively:

The people who always crave power, wanted said power, and took it the second it was available to them. They will now sit with this power for a few months doing nothing but making a few purge lists which they may or may not live long enough to carry out until they've pissed off enough people that they're all removed, either by others or themselves. This happens once every two or three years, and it is always the same people-- gets kind of boring at some point, no? I guess not.

With that said, always takes a lot of guts to come up here and give out one of these speeches knowing that most of the responses will be critical towards it. So kudos to that. It's always cool getting to see the thought process behind these moves and I'll always support anyone who does it, at the end of the day its all about the drama. It gets the blood pumping, and I do love blood.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $260,000 Tip

Predictable your bloodline is gonna come out here and talk about loyalty? What about when my ancestors and Petah were under you? we worked for you authed him we helped run your stupid vday for you and the second Ian's bloodline and their friends wanted us purged you sat back and watched it happen you literally let them wipe two of your districts because heaven forbid you grew a fucking spine and protected the people who gave you oaths. It's because of "leaders" like you that more people break oaths because scum like you won't actually stand up for your fucking city or the people who entrust their lives to you.

I love how half the people coming out here to bitch and moan are the same people who have turned on their leaders or "friends" 1000 times over but get all fucking self righteous and holier than thou when it happens to them. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Oh my dear Flash if we want to bring up past sins we can do that. Least we forget how many people you allowed to be purged out of your family the last time yourself and Nipper were at the head of the table. You even had the Balls to feign ignorance and pretend to be sad about it back then. Powerless even. We already know how you operate. Predictable.

It probably took closer to eight minutes. Godfather Balls had make assurances that he did not trust elements of New York or Marston's decisions. He expressed his willingness to eliminate elements of New York should anything happen to Marston. He thought he could put off those obligations. We did not. Godfather Balls could not have stopped the flood that was coming. It turns out we were right. You are failing to see the shoe on the other foot. You and kin are standing here admitting that we made the correct choice or we'd be dead. You and Whiterun-Guard's kin are proving my point for me. Bravo.

This was not a power grab. I think it is pretty clear that had it been Marston wouldn't have been much of an obstacle. Had it been a fiendish as you describe then we would have moved while Balls and Marston were inactive. Why would we wade though that bog only to wait for when he's the most awake? That makes no sense. We could have done it in the dead of night without any suspicion being raised. We didn't. Why? Because we didn't want to see Marston or Balls dead. We made our move purely as a reaction to Marston's untimely death. It is unfortunate that it happened this way. The choice was made for us.

It seems both sides had something of a savior complex. Eyeing each other down across the trenches. It's fortunate that we had the opportunity and better planning or it would be you up here defending your actions.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $440,000 Tip

Good god your speeches are boring. You'd think with the amount of backstabbing and self congratulating you do you'd be better at it by now. I fell asleep 12 times!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I'm not sure who you're speaking to within your reply DangerClose but:

Your are really going to sit here and say we should have just taken it? You really believe that was the correct answer? If we hadn't moved I am certain I would be the one laying dead along with Spiral, Shoresy, AdamSmasher, Corky, SpaceCowboy, Fluffy_Tummy, and everyone else and the other side would be the ones making this speech telling you they did it for the good of the community. Do not blame me for being the one that pulled the trigger first when its becoming more and more clear that this was an eventuality.

In response to this, I was really agreeing with what you said. It was the smart move. I think the only thing we disagreed on is that Illuminatiated wasn't part of this grand scheme. If that's the case then Illuminatiated is a strange person, to kill the guy vouching for the person he disliked, instead of just going straight to source. Really odd and it obviously panned out in your favour. I agree, if you hadn't of moved, it probably would have meant yourself and those named would be dead. 

I just hope you guys can live up to the same sort of reign that Marston and Balls managed. Although my father wasn't around for most of it, he did witness some of it and it allowed for bloodlines that have been at odds for years to live, for a while, in peace. I think that is what this place needs every now and again. If even just to show that it can be done and maybe it can build bridges between those lines. 

Georgette had been sitting off to the side watching the speech, the reactions, and the various diplomatic discussions that were being held. It was a good day, the sun was out, the air crisp and fresh, leaves just beginning to turn for autumn. Truly, Georgette was starting to feel at home here in America. 

But then a phrase was uttered, one that caught her attention and made her put her pen down and just start laughing, because obviously it was the most underrated comment of the entire conversation, one which should perhaps be cross-stitched upon a cushion to be placed upon a sofa in the lounge. Once her merriment was over, Georgette picked up her pen and wrote down the words to remind herself, drawing a box around it repeatedly just to ensure she'd never forget this glorious statement. 

Illuminatiated is a strange person

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Blob slid into the area like a... well like a blob. 

You know the funny thing about this entire speech/conversation? It's almost pretty much exactly like every other similar speech/conversation that's started when circumstances such as these arise, and each and every time aside from the occasional whiney fucker no-one actually gives a fuck and even if folk do give some fucks, nothing happens except wasted oxygen as a result.

The people shooting, the people dying, the people watching. None of them give as fuck what's said by who. Sure some will try to start some shit, some might even reply to some shit. But at the end of the day, what is done is done and no fucks were given, no fucks will be given and fuck all will be done as a result, at least not for a while anyway.

We always wind up in the same position every single time this happens and each and every time its a massive waste of everyone's time to even bother with this shit. Tell the truth - We seen an opportunity and we took it, fuck ya'' deal with it.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

At the end of all life on this planet all that will be left is cockroaches and Georgette.

Georgette placed a hand to her chest dramatically, letting out quite a ladylike gasp of indignation at the words TheWanderingJerk said about her.

Glancing around to make sure everyone had noticed her theatrics and then swiftly moved on to more interesting things, Georgette nodded her head in agreement with TheWanderingJerk as she moved a bit closer to where he was standing, and in a rather un-diplomatic announcement, started to speak. 

"And I assure you, I will ignore at least half of those cockroaches as well." Georgette said to TheWanderingJerk

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Balls Deep
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL