Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:15:43
Page:  1 
Bebop Part XI Started by: Spiral on Oct 11, '23 09:51

Spiral strolls out into the street dressed all pretty. Spiral goes to the center of the street and starts to speak to everyone, if anyone is listening.

Well, here I am. I have a crew. I authed myself. Take a look at the hot tub in the headquarters. Take a look at the cars in my garage. Take a look at the zoo animals and candies. We have lots of candies. There will be dollar beers. We can all go to a party after this somewhere maybe or we can just party here in the street if we want. It’s going to be a jolly time, even though it wasn't expected. This is a surprise party!

So, I guess this is Part 11. Maybe that’s a lucky number. I am Prime Meat after all, but you cannot bite this! There's an open bar guys, lets all go. It's here in the street. It's BYOB, but it's still an open bar... open to party... !!! There will be dancing and all sorts of music... if we can get a band to come out here and play. 

Thank you to all my supporters of me taking this position, even though I kind of gave it to myself. Okay, I totally gave it to myself. So I guess thank you me. I am not a rogue though… I’m just authing myself with authority. A divine authority for a five star man. For the keeper of the dragon. For the master baiter. Fuck you Shoresy.

Spiral pees on @Shorsey’s headquarters’ steps, and then goes back to the bar to get another drink or twenty.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL