Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 20:48:41
Page:  1 
Frequency Started by: Transistor on Oct 11, '23 21:15

These shores had endured a string of bloodshed like Transistor had never seen before. His father told him of events like these, but nothing quite prepared him for the spectacle. He lost a lot of friends. In fact, mostly friends- on all sides. After a late night organizing and advising Shoresy, you'd think Transistor would get a good night's sleep- but context was everything. He hadn't slept a wink.

The clock on the dresser read 7:02AM. Two bangs on the door.

"T, get up. Shoresy wants to see you." Alexa said, muffled behind the door to his apartment.

"I'll be right out."

The door swung open, Transistor and Alexa exited out the front of the large building and into the awaiting car. Just a short drive later they arrived at the new Shamrocks HQ.

Shoresy was shooting hockey pucks into a net in the front hall. He was adorned with a red hockey jersey that read "BEDARD" on the back.

"Odd. Never heard of him." Transistor thought to himself.

Shoresy turned to face Transistor and put the stick down.

"Transistor, you're my boy, through and through" Shoresy started. "It's time you get out there and make us proud from outside the HQ, just as you have from the inside. Times are a-changin' and we need you to step up. I know this is on the heels of a brutal day, but the unemployed need employment and I know you're the guy for the job."

Transistor nodded.

"Go draft a letter for our associates and friends and get to work." Shoresey threw him a set of keys and picked up the hockey stick again.

To those in the know:

I hope to make Frequency a home for those who think outside the box. Hungry for activities, competition,  giveaways, lotteries, RP opportunities, and more.

We hope this business will be judged less on the legacy we leave behind, and more on what we bring to the table while we're here.

Please allow us some time to get settled, but feel free to stop by and say hello.

Cheers,

T

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $5,160,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL