Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:48:26
Page:  1 
The Aquarium Started by: FishTheKitty on Oct 11, '23 17:44

It had been a long day for Fish. She didn't remember the last time she had her full 20 hours of sleep. Or at least two very long naps. There was always some work to do, some errands to run. Never enough time for anything. Fluffy_Tummy always liked to interrupt her just as she was about to fall asleep, or even tried to wake her up, although that was near impawsible. 

But this time it seemed a little more serious. She was called into the office by both Fluffy_Tummy and Cork, and at first, she thought it was an intervention due to her major minor catnip addiction. What else could it be? Had she done something wrong?

Awake and tired, Fish knocked on Fluffy_Tummy's door. Cork was already inside with multiple empty bottles next to him. Was she late, or did he arrive early?

"You're finally here!" Fluffy_Tummy exclaimed. "We wanted to talk to you about something serious."

Oh no, Fish muttered to herself. Please don't restrict the catnip. Please don't do it. She couldn't live without it, even if she wanted to.

"You have been doing a great job over at Cork's place, helping him get his family up and running again. How would you feel about opening up your own quarters? Getting yourself a nicer place to work?"

Her mouth dropped in awe. "If I want to start my own family? That would be amazing! I can set up my own shop and make my own rules! Thank you so much for this opportunity, I will take it! And I will take Chellie with me."

Fish got up on Fluffy_Tummy's desk and gave him a big hug. Afterwards, she went over to give Cork a big hug as well.

And she already had a name in mind for her new family - The Aquarium, just as the first ancestor of her name. It was a very special time, and she couldn't wait to get the whole thing up and running.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $340,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL