Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:24:21
Page:  1 
The angels descend in Hollywood Started by: Honey on Oct 11, '23 22:50

After a long, drunken night at the distillery, Honey sits up and yawns.  @Diva__ walks in with a plate of toast and a smile on her face.  "Good afternoon Honey, the sugar daddy wants to see you."

Honey groans and starts complaining as she gets up.  "What time is it anyways?  Why can't Salvatore-Lucchese take care of it?"

She grabs the toast and walks with Diva down the hall.  Heading into Gin's office, she takes a seat.  Sal is already there, she chucks a piece of burnt toast at him.

"Hello boys, did you need me?"

Gin looks up, a drink already in hand.  "Honey, glad you could join us.  You might want to pay attention this time.  We were just discussing future plans for Hollywood.  It seems we are almost out of room.  With the recent war, there are a lot of homeless mafioso wandering around."

Honey yawns again and grins.  "Sorry, long night."

Gin finishes off his drink and pours another.  "We were considering having you set up a family next to me in Hollywood.  What do you think?" 

She eyes the bottle of gin and tells herself that she does not need any.  "I would love to, it would be an honor."

Gin slides a set of keys to her.  "Its settled then, you may set up your new HQ when you are ready."

Diva peers into the doorway.  "So massive toast party?  We have to celebrate!"

Honey gets up, thanking Gin for the opportunity, and leaves with Diva planning the toastiest party of the year.

Report Post Tips: 17 / Total: $340,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL