Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:28:55
Page:  1 
Planet Express Started by: Professor on Oct 12, '23 03:39

Taking a few slow and steady steps after visiting many fallen comrades funerals, Professor took a moment to collect himself before addressing the few that had gathered around to hear the old weathered man speak.

These last 36 hours have been quite the whirlwind, seeing friends go is never easy. But, that is the life we all signed up for. It goes without saying that with the events that have transpired there is a need for expansion in the great city of NY. So, without keeping everyone too long I would like to get straight to the point. 

Professor glances over at DangerClose' direction and gives him a nod before continuing.

Don DangerClose has given me the green light for my adventures to continue underneath him in Brooklyn. I am proud and excited to be able to introduce you all to Planet Express. We may be incompetent at delivering packages, but I have all the faith in the ability we will have to deliver in other aspects.

Making his way through the gargantuan line of two people that he had managed to catch the attention of, Professor loosened his tie a bit and headed towards the direction of his new HQ.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL