Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 04:58:36
Page:  1 
Make America GOAT Again Started by: Sniffler on Oct 13, '23 18:15

Sniffler stepped forward slowly to make his announcement. His black walking cane clicked as he walked. He was clad in a striking waistcoat, overcoat and luckily he had remembered to wear his trousers today after a rather embarrassing event the day before.  It was a different world that Sniffler looked out upon. One that had changed greatly in the last few days. Whether this was for the better or not, time would tell.

Sniffler looked down at Keith the goat and stroked his coat. Keith looked up at Sniffler and bleated sheepishly, which was odd for such a magnificent goat. However, the bleat reflected Sniffler's nervousness about the decision he was due to announce.

“Greetings to all the fine Mafiosos out there. Keith and I are here to announce the formation of the New York GOATS. This will aim to carry on the GOATish traditions created a few lifetimes ago in Chicago. Alongside me will stand some returning goats and some new fresh faces. Thank you to DangerClose for this opportunity.  I give my word to be an active leader and be an active participant in this world of ours. In Keith we trust.”

Sniffler looked down at Keith.

“Well my old friend, looks like it's time to get to work”

Sniffler doffed his top hat to the crowd and withdrew with Keith. He mounted his goatcart and Keith hopped into the back of the cart. They were off to be the change they wanted to see in the world.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Harvey sat in his Maserati A6GCS and pinched the bridge of his nose. It had been a hectic week, first the death of Ian had seen him momentarily bereft of employment, before being headhunted by Yolo and Tyki_Mikk. Then Sniffler had reached out to him, wanting to make him a Senior Partner no less. Harvey had jumped at the chance without thinking through the ramifications, it was a huge step up going from junior Associate to Senior Partner, virtually unheard of. But now he understood why, Keith the motherfucking Goat. Only a guy with a Goat would run a firm that hired a Junior Associate and promoted him to Senior Partner... Still there was an opportunity here. A Chance to make a mark on the Big Apple and help rebuild it to its former glory... and if that didn't work, there was always Curry.

Harvey started the engine and took off, he had to get back to the HQ before Sniffler and make sure that the Goatskin leather Chesterfield had been delivered and installed in Sniffler's office. Some jokes where too good to pass up.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL