Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:09:50
Page:  1 
Mafia meet day 4 - tl;da edition Started by: BillyBathtub on Oct 26, '11 21:58

Day 4

The day started on a somber note as we all knew Ragnarok would need to leave immediately following breakfast. We went to our yearly spot, the Greenhouse Cafe where we immediately separated Mischa, Belle, and Kendra from the herd and made a boy table and a girl table. Boy table consisted of Ragnarok, Marco, Camazotz, mario, FullMetal, and BillyBathtub. While most people think it's impossible to ring up an $86.00 bill for breakfast, but the boys again proved resilient in their quest to gain 30 pounds each. After the meal we said our tearful goodbyes to Ragnarok who then hauled ass back to Virginia before getting into super trouble.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, a young IzzyCreamcheese waited patiently for our internet to be fixed. After we arrived home we still had no connectivity when mario came to the realization that he was at fault for no interwebz! The day passed by with heartfelt conversations abound until mario and FullMetal departed. It had been several years since the two gents who resurrected MR from its grave had been together at one meet, and it was genuinely nice to have them both roll back into our lives.

Later that evening the troupe went to Paranormal Activity 3 where the movie received mixed reviews. Even though I will not admit to being scared, I did haul ass from the bedroom to the bathroom last night, lest I be Paranormal'd. After the movie, Marco and Camazotz partook in a spirited rematch of City and United by playing air hockey. Camazotz lost with a narrow 6-5, after Marco viciously lifted the puck off the table to the Manchester giant's gonads.

As the night wore on the group of Jamie, FrankieFigs, IzzyCreamcheese, Kendra, Belle, Camazotz, Mischa, and BillyBathtub began telling real life ghost stories. Prior to these stories, BillyBathtub and Camazotz spent time researching serial killers where they found the most unfortunately named serial killer of all time: "The Nebraska Boy Snatcher". Boy snatchers were immediately banned from Dark Club due to the misfortune of being stuck with that variation of name. Camazotz brought up the point of what happens if an uncle throws an unruly nephew into his car and is labelled a boy snatcher. Thought was given to the dilemma but ultimately we decided if you suck enough to get the /nick then you should live with it outside of Dark Club.

I retired to bed after the ghost stories with my lady Kendra, where Paranormal Activity of another nature occurred.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Mafia meet day 4 - tl;da edition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL