Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 22:21:33
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Post Rewards to be visible Started by: NineSecondMan on Oct 17, '23 17:20

I thought it might be useful to see how posting can be beneficial, especially since engagement in the street is fairly low. This would;

1 - Allow for people to have a visual on just how many credits they've earned through posting

2 - Encourage others to post after seeing how beneficial it can be

Not sure if it can be programmed in but I thought, similar to the lounge credits being visible this would be a good idea to possibly get more people out here.

Also considered achievement for posting in streets, bars and crew hq as well as crew chat. Maybe lesser rewards though as posting already comes with decent rewards in itself.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

https://mafiareturns.com/credits/ - Click history. You can see which ones are from VIP. Although I'm not opposed to "Top posters in last 30 days" or something. 

But that said, we can all see main and see people winning things for VIP. We've seen the admins spam reward VIP drops in main. If that's not enough to encourage a bit of effort, I don't think much else will. 

Absolutely not for achievements related to posting - you already get experience, vision, credits, hustle points & lotto tickets. Adding an achievement to it will just increase the amount of garbage that gets posted.

Crew HQ - who would moderate that? Would we hold CLs accountable for finding people who use AI to create posts within the HQ or who are spamming? 

Crew chat - that's not a forum and so I don't know why you'd get rewarded for using a chatroom. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The idea is more to entice, encourage and create more engagement out in the streets and bars. Having a visual of just how much someone can earn from it would encourage more to do so I feel. 

Top Posters is already visible in the forums underneath the threads but I agree, the achievement thing was a stretch. Just a suggestion to maybe prompt some further ideas such as yours.

Report Post Tip

Can I get some feedback from the Uppers (current and prior) on what they found is working/worked as ways to increase crew activity and presence?

Report Post Tip

In my (possibly unpopular) opinion, there is nothing you can do to force people to have more activity.  Generally, people do what they find exciting. 

With that said, I had 2 different things that I think both drove up activity while I was a leader:

1. Give people who want to participate a space to do so and hopefully create some FOMO.  My most successful events cost a decent amount, but they were generally competitions that required limited participation.  However, there was either a max number of participants, or spot rewards (short term available wins).
  2. Create space for drama.  Everyone loves a villain.  People group up with/against them.  Either way, most people will have an opinion.

Overall, it's a system that feeds on itself. I think the key to individual members activity is actually making things more interesting for people already at the top.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Can I get some feedback from the Uppers (current and prior) on what they found is working/worked as ways to increase crew activity and presence?

This feels like such a poor direction to approach from. Why would we ask inactive people about ways to increase crew activity? The question should have been directed at the community imo and asked what changes would they like to see to encourage them to stay around longer. 

In no way do I mean this to belittle anyone , i generally would like to see the community more active. However It surprises me we dont have a community crunch monthly or even every six months were izzy can verbally discuss his plans for the game/games and players can discuss changes they would like to see. 

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Post Rewards to be visible
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL