Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 15:48:19
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Jail Additions Started by: Yaveo on Oct 18, '23 20:32

An idea that recently came across my mind is adding different activities in jail that would be exclusive to jail. This may defeat the purpose of jail but may give some kind of unique interest with mini games

- Breakout of Jail - something based off your lock picking ability you have one shot at breaking out

- Rival Gang Fight - Fight a rival gang member to score a bit of experience

- Prison Riot - If multiple users are in you guys can have a riot and get each other out of jail 

Again, this may defeat the purpose of jail but thought I’d share!

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I loved the idea of the prison riot. Very nice!!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Just off the cuff, I like the lock pick idea. You can't force it, you have to manually do it, it's difficulty is based on your rank and a slight multiplier on the remaining time, failing causes an additional minute of jail time or some shit

Yeah I like the lock pick one maybe instead just getting auto bust when jailed when you have bobby pins, you go in jail and use them like lock pick felonies but with jail door instead of a safe. 

On a side note, maybe it's enough motivation for me to put the new lock pick code in here because the current version is not very mobile-friendly, the new version finally plays butter smooth and works quite well. Sadly that took way way waaaay too much time to figure out, so it's kind of sad that it's not being used yet.
Report Post Tip
Love all these ideas!
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Jail Additions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL