Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 12:48:50
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Disable using insta petties/felonies Started by: MsLucyJordan on Oct 19, '23 00:34

Suggestion is an option to disable using insta petties/felonies so they can be saved for another time.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
The amount of instances you earn is related to a few different factors, one of which is that you cannot save them until later without the sacrifice of not doing petties. I can severely reduce the number that you get if you want the option to use them whenever with no sacrifice. The past few times this has been brought up, general consensus was people like the value they are at now, and outside of a very few use cases and even fewer people, it's beneficial to leave it as is as opposed to rebalance it so you don't have to sacrifice petties.
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
The amount of instas you earn is related to a few different factors, one of which is that you cannot save them until later without the sacrifice of not doing petties. I can severely reduce the number that you get if you want the option to use them whenever with no sacrifice. The past few times this has been brought up, general consensus was people like the value they are at now, and outside of a very few use cases and even fewer people, it's beneficial to leave it as is as opposed to rebalance it so you don't have to sacrifice petties.
Report Post Tip

That seems fair enough.  I'd prefer the status quo than the rebalance discussed.  Thanks for getting back Squishy

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Disable using insta petties/felonies
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL