Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 16:27:31
Page:  1 
Budget friendly monitor & Favorite Browser? Started by: Aislin on Oct 19, '23 00:57

Hey guys, girls, and others!

I have a question: I need a 2nd monitor that is under 300, which one do you recommend? Also, I would like to use another browser, what is your current fav? Right now I go between Firefox & Microsoft.

Report Post Tip

I would by the same exact one you currently have, there is a lot of benefits to using the same two monitors as opposed to two different ones - namely you can get exact same brightness/contrast/color hues/resolution/refresh/color depth/matching alignment of images/physical alignment of monitors.

If your current one is ancient, then 300 would fund two monitors (a few bucks more would fund two decent monitors).

As far as browsers, I use mostly chrome with firefox as an alternative.

Report Post Tip

Squishy thank you!!

Report Post Tip

Monitor wise I don't really care as all I use the PC for is spreadsheets & FM. Browser wise Thorium is really good. Only just swapped to it but have been impressed so far.

Report Post Tip

Thanks Sergio!

Report Post Tip

Can't help you much with the monitors, mine cost me an arm, a leg, 3 gold teeth and my first born... But at least I can look at her baby pictures on this 4k curved monitor.

I've been thoroughly enjoying a browser called Vivaldi. It's incredibly customizable and has countless convenience features & shortcuts baked in. Otherwise I use Brave for the ad blocker & privacy stuff. 

Report Post Tip

I'm a fan of the Brave browser. Has ad blocking built in and is generally very fast. Use them on PC and Mobile.

In terms of sub 300 monitors I like a lot of the asus ones, but its gonna come down to what you're looking for spec wise. 

Report Post Tip

Honestly there's quite a few budget friendly monitors. What do you want do you want to use it for? 4K? 2K? just FHD? There's solid LG monitors that you can get that's 1440p that's under $300 if you want to use it to game. If you want to use it for netflix and stuff I'd just recommend a 1080P monitor.

I use a wide variety of browsers depending on what I am doing. I can use TOR, Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft. 

Report Post Tip

Thank you all, definitely solid advice!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Budget friendly monitor & Favorite Browser?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL