Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 02:02:40
Page:  1 
PH Mansion Started by: SarahAnn on Oct 23, '23 02:51

As I look for a new place in PH I notice this for sale sign on an older Mansion thinking that looks like a Castle. So I got hold of the owner and brought it. Call in my workers to fix it up. 

Had them fix the bricks in the outer part city, Looked in the back, and saw a beautiful garden I told them to fix the flower beds and put in my Blood Red Roses and tulips in many colors, and saw a place for my outdoor grill area too. They said to give them a week and all be fixed up.

WEnt in side all need to be coated of paint, Call Roberto on the phone and tell cone over the new place in PH and bring the wife, some staff from other places in New York.  Get set up so I can sleep inside in a couple of days.

Report Post Tips: 14 / Total: $280,000 Tip

As I go upstair to sleep I wonder if anyone come see me at my Halloween party. Sent an invite out to AdamSmasher and the crew hoping they will join in having fun on 29th October.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

A party? I'd love to be invited. 

I've always wanted to go to a party in a mansion! And I've never been to Philly. 

I'll bring the goods? Please invite me. I have no friends. 

Is it fancy dress? Is there a prize for first place? 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

HarryPothead your most welcome to come to the Halloween Party, spread the word more the merry thinking about the Mansion in NY put as Haunt house special. If have any ideas please let me know.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

As you know SarahAnn I love a good party. If you need any help then just hola. 

I can dress up in anything you want...hmm this gives me an idea. I could sell myself to the highest bidder for Halloween and they could order me about for a limited time only. I can give you first refusal though

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Luffy is walking the streets when hears noise of a party been mentioned, his ears perk up, Luffy straightens his hat then heads over to the group. Stopping into of them with a smile on his face. 

If there food at this party I will be there.

Luffy turns and walks away thinking of all the food he can eat at this party.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

As you know I love my new friends and old ones join me ... Dress up in anything you want i always be here for you , Nicklin please i love have a scared Clown if want to do that for me

Report Post Tip
Ever since Cash had met her, Sarah had proven herself to be an amazing friend. Always willing to offer a helping hand. In one of their conversations, Cash had mentioned that he was trying his luck in music. Sarah had asked him to sing a little for her, and she was really amazed by his voice. So it was no surprise to Cash when his apartment phone rang and he answered it only to hear Sarah's voice on the other end. She explained to him that she was throwing a party at her PH mansion on the next 29th and she would like him to come as a guest and also maybe play a couple of songs to entertain the other guests? Cash immediately accepted the offer and thanked her. It seemed like a great opportunity. Many influential people would certainly be at that party, it was an excellent chance to be seen and heard. After the phone call, Cash poured himself some whiskey, lit a cigarette and, sitting in the small kitchen of his apartment, began thinking about the repertoire for Sarah's party.
Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Starting to have a 3-day Party for anyone who wants to come join us... I am hoping to see CashMonkeyDLuffy,  NicklinHarryPothead plus all one from my crew more the merrier going to be. I would love to see Bebop XI: Unknown Pleasures crew join us.

We have plenty of food, soft and hard drinks, and a chance to win prizes every day.

Report Post Tip

Nicklin puts on his best outfit and headed straight to SarahAnn . In his Polka dot jeans and half ripped shirt and cowboy hat, he went and planted a smacker on the host. How do SarahAnn I have missed you! 

Hearing the music from the other room, the big dog did a fancy dance, a little hop skip and handstand and entered the party room!

Everyone was blitzed, drinking everything in site. This was the perfect opportunity for Nicklin to kick in and start playing up. He saw Diabolik crying in the corner of the room, upset with some of his e-birds! The big dog picked up a few vodka shots and headed straight over to him.

Talk to me brother, pick your chins up off the floor. Who has upset you?

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $160,000 Tip

As I still cleaning up the Halloween party lasted a few days more than I expected. But they all had fun we even got a few young kids for a haunted mansion I heard from my New York Mansion. I going to figure out something for Thanksgiving for my people can go home to their family. And have a big banquet here for ones who want to stay with me.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: PH Mansion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL