X

May 05 - 16:59:47
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
level up Started by: Rapid-fire on Oct 27, '11 21:22

Some one tell me how the hell i level up quicker

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

this is what your sponosr/crew leader is for try asking them for that info cause they really should be the ones to help you learn how to play there is also a tutorial located http://mafiareturns.com/help/tutorial.php 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

As far as leveling goes, we call it ranking on this game.  Essentially as you gain more experience and have worked for a while, you will move to higher ranks of your criminal organization.   There isa  strict timeline in place

Goomba - 2 days

Earner - 5 days

Wise Guy - 8 days

Made Man - 11 days

Capo - 14 days

Boss - 17 days

Consigliere - 20 days

Don - 40 days

You received your Goomba promotion automatically.  If you have enough points after 5 days, you will become an earner, and then a wise guy in 8 days.  To reach made man and above, in addition to earning the points, and living at least 11 days, your crew leader will have to believe you deserving of the rank. 

In order to earn points, you should do crimes, create quality posts (long in length, and formatted), and bust people out of jail.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Until you get to Wise Guy, every promotion after that is made by your crew leader. Mostly based on your effort into the crew. All the such should be talked about within your crew.

Report Post Tip

WHAT!!!!...the question was level up....35 to 36

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

any faster way?

Report Post Tip

I dont like making posts though.  Guess we shall see how this goes....

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: level up
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL